Departure !

Georgy woke up and jumped out of bed, alert and suspicious.

Fortunately, SPECTRE's nurse was not there.

Seba entered the room.

"So we're playing scary games?"

Georgy looked at his legs and they were okay! and his skull had no bumps.... How was that possible? A miracle?

He was sure that the poison was deadly, a nerve agent, or at least a curare agent that would have stopped his heart but his fall and unconsciousness slowed the spread of the poison.

the friends were not many, there were Hella, David, Frédérique and Frédérik and May and Phil.

We all went into the room and Seba explained that it was me who had climbed on The Griffin and brought him back safe and sound to the academy by taming Vertix.

Georgie got up when everyone came out and said, "Thanks Max, but you've got yourself into a hell of a mess. "

I sit next to him: "We saw you and we saved you."

Georgy:" Look, you're in danger by staying close to me! Someone tried to kill me. You're involved now and we'll probably try to kill you... But you have a right to know."

"Look, I'm a tough guy and I'm not afraid of anyone."

Georgy: "There is a State and criminal organization: SPECTRE. They have hundreds of assassins and they want me to join them and I refused. I had to kill already to survive."

"Why do they want you?"

Georgy: "They want me to take the place of my mentor and find where the dragon is and capture him or take him to them."

Me: "Keep going, I'm interested in you! What do you want with the dragon?"

Georgy": I want to protect him from them and become his friend! But you are in imminent danger. As soon as Anna finds out I'm still alive, another assassin will come and kill us both.

Why you left the dormitory. Do I disgust you? Does my intersex appearance bother you?"

Me: "Enough, Georgie or Georgy! You're pissing me off with your bullshit. I have my own reasons that have nothing to do with you. Let's say you're hermaphrodite and it's not a gene or a defect. You are yourself and you should be proud of your difference. I also have my fatigue problems."

Georgie collapsed into tears: "Why do you hate me then? Why are you lying? I feel like throwing up when you're all lying! I'm going to die one of these days. Then you will probably have peace and life.

Then Georgie pushed me and ran away.

Me: "Georgy, I have to make transfu..... he wasn't listening anymore and he disappeared in the dark...

I was exhausted and I had to change quickly, I couldn't pump energy to Auronne it was over.

I started running and leaving the area to reach the military quarters and turn back into a dragon. I arrived at the hangar exhausted and slumped on my diaper, a hard day had passed.

Then the storm came up... Yes! Fill up.

I flew to the storm and felt the static electricity currents and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZap!

I was swallowing the lightning.

Then the rain began to drain and the storm rose to altitude.

From the ground you could see my silhouette among the flashes of lightning.

Everyone was sheltering from the torrential rain but I was taking the opportunity to fill up with mana. Mm, how good it was.

I loved the drum roll of lightning.

Each time I was shocked by each discharge, I felt my strength accumulating.

And I looked at the ground and people looked at me! Georgy looked at me as if he wanted to talk to me, to become my friend when he already was, without knowing it...

He was screaming and I melted and landed near him. He was under a tree in a small wood on the edge of the academy.

He was yelling at me! :

"DRAGON! Run away!"

I positioned myself on my four legs, my wings folded and looked at it from the top: "What do you want? Why are you screaming?"

My Liège accent betrayed me but I hadn't paid attention.

"DRAGON, SPECTRE WANTS TO CAPTURE YOU"

Fatigue reduced my reactivity and I was inclined to do a lot of stupid things when I was tired.

"Oh yes, Spectrum... Thank you, but I'm not afraid of murderers..."

Georgy: "How do you know they're murderers? I didn't tell anyone... don't tell me that... MAX? Are you Max? Are you Max??"

To avoid sinking further, I flew away and disappeared into the clouds.

I reached my hangar by foot or I slumped on my bed and stayed in the nori until the morning.

Then in the early morning a huge explosion followed by a huge plume of smoke and an earthquake.

The sky still black, the sun not yet risen, a huge column of purple light fell on the cave's site.

The staff took cover and the rocket train started its engines and drove straight into the gate that had just opened

The staff took cover and the rocket train started its engines and drove straight into the gate that had just opened. The acceleration was dazzling and the rocket was propelled into the universe and the on-board super computers took pictures and measurements and returned the data while the portal remained open.

Commander Isaac: There is no turning back now. At least we'll have made history.

All the lights were green and they would intermittently launch relay probes like the little thumb to find their way back. They were already in space but not so far away because the patterns were repeated. Yes, they had gone to another solar system but the distance travelled was similar to the passage of time.

 Yes, they had gone to another solar system but the distance travelled was similar to the passage of time

COLLISION ALERT

COLLISION ALERT

AVOID MANUVER Launched!

3 DRAGONS IN SIGHT