The great betrayal.

The Ordos had already abandoned Arrakis. Leaving the way clear for the Harkonnen and the Atreides.

The emperor of the 3 factions barricading himself with his tanks and troops on his palace ship at the top of a pyramidal structure.

His Sardokars, a mix of a gundam-style robot and a tank were the most powerful conventional weapon in this world.

Although banned, the atomic weapons were in the hands of all three factions.

Tania looked out the Hood's window and inspected her troops.

"We no longer have the support of the Ordos..." she cried. ...how to move weapons and cope with the coming surges.

We were a target for both factions.

We should be able to negotiate-- Yes, mercenaries. Like the Ordos had. But the Atreides and the Harkonnens have their own troops... there's no information about mercenaries working for them...

It's distressing, she thought.

We'll send Marise and Fomalhaut tomorrow to request an interview with the Atreides. Me, I'll go see the fremens and their wise men.

Argentri will stay here with 20 copper dragons, she knows how to defend herself. Alcor, the sand dragon will go to negotiate... no, I'll go to negotiate with Raban... Alcor will go in my place to see the Frémens. He is a sand dragon. He will persuade these brave warriors.

On Tania's bed, Argentrix was waiting for Tania for special treatment, for her accomplishments.

After their incessant groans that revolted Marise and Fomalhaut, sleep took the two dragons. What was dangerous was that one day Tania would change gender, her chromosomes being special.

Argentrix was going down a dangerous slope, destroying her past with me a little more each day.

Yet, she couldn't know what an arduous task I had stubbornly persisted in.

Our bases were becoming factory worlds.

But Tania watched as the trains left to distribute spice to the other two factions as a gesture of alliance.

It all fell apart and scattered.

Then, in a rage, she penetrated Argentrix...

She was looking down at argentrix panting beneath her.

She took some spice and stuck it in the mouth of the dragon.

"Here, take this if you want another ride!"

The straps came back on.

Tania: "That's it... we're going to fry them with magic!

Argentrix, still physically clinging to Tania: "I like when you have that look!"

Marise was amazed at how monstrous Tania was becoming. She no longer saw her friends but disposable soldiers in a war without end.

Very early in the morning, she slipped quietly on super strong spider strands stretched over Tania's room. There was a small hole in the ceiling, hidden by a sticky paper and another one to see through.

She had the whole range of talismans and had practiced with Fomalhaut to put her plan into action.

After going around with all the dragons that couldn't stand it anymore, she finally got her hands on DragonNip, a drug that when applied with other products became a fearsome poison capable of killing a dragon.

But it had to be kept in two parts so as not to awaken the protective instincts and super sharp sense of smell of DragonRaptor.

This time there was no backwards machine, she had made up her mind and nothing could change her mind.