BAD KNIGHTS

Childebert 1 proclaimed king and took over the management of the order.

Everything rushed quickly and his daughters were put under my protection in the castle.

They were called Chrodoswinthe and Chrodoberge. They were pretty pretty and very nice to me.

I loved playing with them! One played the role of Prince Charming and I played the evil dragon. Then we reversed. Kirine was forcibly married by the Visigoth king and I never heard from her again. Nothing was holding me back except that here, I was left alone.

I kept the dungeon and had a home. I would go out occasionally to hunt but I loved the prepared meals and cured meats so I brought more than expected for the castle and its splendour, and they prepared for them as well as for me.

I never dared to disrupt a noble hunt. I was very careful to follow the rules.

Then it was the training of soldiers and knights against dragons. I made sure I didn't hurt anyone and blew snow for fire or cold water for acid.

The king wanted to ennoble me as a knight, but he met with strong opposition from the order.

The surviving round table knights died with the fighting against the Goths and Danes. But a plague came!

The Justinian Plague. It killed 9/10 of the population and the wars ended in the destruction of the kingdoms.

Mordred then settled in Norway and hybridized with giant snakes and created a kind of dragon abomination: The Snakes, a pure mixture of incest and bestiality.

Thanks to him and his population of dragons, the magic came back in the form of blood magic and necromancy.

They were all black, wyvern type like me but very very very elongated. Flying snakes.

The current king maintained his borders but was accused by the clergy of being at the source of the contamination by keeping me in the castle. The inquisition was being born and when I felt the pressure of rumours, I didn't look at it with a positive eye.

I was 7 years old now but everything was going fast, too fast.

I treated all the patients I was introduced to and my success bothered doctors and charlatans as well as the clergy.

We used to say: "Yes, he was cured by the Beast of the castle! One day she'll eat us, or he made a pact with the devil."!

The pressure on the king was terrible and attacks on his daughters were frequent.

One day, I was in a ball and ran away under a big pile of leaves. I was playing hide and seek. Pro-Clothaire soldiers arrived and massacred all the soldiers of the castle but they believed that the dragon was only a legend.

The girls and maidservants were pursued and surrounded around the castle. Surrender meant risking rape or execution or worse. Queen Ultrogotho also came to take refuge in the dungeon, terrified of me, but she preferred my scales to the swords of Clothaire's henchmen.