Growing up

Argentrix wandered in the limbo of the cathedral and tac tac tac, Tiamat arrived near Argentrix.

She collapsed and lay flat on her stomach, not daring to say anything out of fear.

Tiamat approached and put her snout on the neck of the dragon, which was strewn with bruises and wounds.

Tiamat said, "Do not be afraid, my child," and she licked the wounds that closed.

The little one trembled and felt that the goddess was healing her.

"PPardon grandmother Tiamat... I don't know what I was thinking about... I beg you... I love Ivan..."

She was lifted up by one of Tiamat's paws which brought her to the level of her heart.

"My little Argentrix, I am really happy that you are getting back on your feet. And I love you a thousand times better as a nice dragon than as a drugged-up piece of garbage."

"Do you like nice dragons? Do you like Ivan?"

Tiamat: "Of course I love you all. Tenebrion, Sinistrar and all Tiamat like you... You are a Tiamat and you should be proud to carry this name as Ivan is also a Tiamat. But come sleep with me, we have thousands of things to talk about and you must have many questions."

Argentrix calmed down and a dialogue between Grandmother and granddaughter began.

The next day, a meal was served in the presence of Hirrax and me and of course Tiamat. I was in a black dragon so as not to crush her from our presence.

Hirrax had also come to be cuddled by Tiamat.

"You see, little sister, Mama Tiamat adopted me when I had my father murdered. She has been more than a mother to me and when I'm scared or in distress, she has always come to my rescue. Ivan too has been saved many times.

"Then Hirrax hugged and kissed her little sister who accepted him.

Do you want to play something?

Argentrix: "I apologize for my hysterical attitude."

"You were sick, but you're still not cured. We're here to help you too, but you must also be part of the infernal army. You must love your Grandmother but also remember that she is a goddess that you must venerate. Who cares about the theme or the motto, it's to respect her and love her as she loves you. The rest is inventions by priests.

On the other hand one of the missions is to go collect offerings through the darkness in the temples and dedicated holes. This is the work of the 60th legion but it is also a lot of fun.

Come, give me your paw and we'll collect the treasures, letters and petitions."

And so argentrix went off to have a good time.

Tiamat stroked me like a mom and we shared the meal.

"I won't harm this world that has been our ally, but I have rage against the factions of Dune, except the Fremen.

The infernal army must modernize like the army of darkness. But what Argentrix has done is a catastrophe. She has done worse than me. She really destroyed a world and the troops are deeply resentful of her.

She's going to have to work hard to earn respect."

She's going to have to go through the same ordeal as you did to heal from sexual hysteria. That's the price you'll pay to get your old Argentrix back."

"Mom, it's horrible!"

"Her spirit has to grow up just like you did."

During this time.