A third dragon on earth.

Higgins had a medical antenna sent out and nearby ranches were packed with plainclothes soldiers, preferably locals because they too worshipped the dragon that was their manitu and few religions could boast of having their living Gods in sight during their lifetime.

They were all special forces and in the barns, helicopters, an anti-aircraft tank and off-road hum vee with turrets.

The main roads had hidden checkpoints and the whole region was bunkering. The Americans were proud of their dragons and wanted to protect them.

Returning to the ranch with Auberonne, Argentrix felt a touch of sadness and jealousy when he saw his mother with her head affectionately leaning on my neck.

I loved Auberonne but I was afraid that she would see in me the male who would dominate her. Although Argentrix's mother, she was still a very young mother, still spirited and with a head full of adventures.

Argentrix:" Are you two going to be okay?? And you, I'm not enough for you? "

Auberonne laughed: "Aren't you a little jealous???? Are you afraid to share?

I moved away, offended.

Auberonne:" HAHAHAHA, he's embarrassed! And you, my pretty, you should see your head, red as a tomato...HAHAHAHA"

I was starting to be afraid of those two! Like mother, like daughter or the other way around.....

And then let's imagine that she manages to seduce me and that Fomalhaut or Goldur or their tribe do not come here or suck me into their world again...

A misguided look or a misplaced sentence and it's carnage...... All the dragons on me, me with Zaaar to protect me and a final massacre....

I'm afraid of

VERY FEAR...

Besides, I don't want to go back overseas, at least not now.

Here, people leave me alone, I go to school, the care is ok, I can eat, hunt and enjoy as a human being all that I have been deprived of. I still have my cousins and my dad too and friends. I also have Vertix, my only friend from the other world. He sacrificed himself to see me.

He's at the banquet and he's enjoying all this meat! He's a really good friend.

He has already spotted some superb female Eagles that are making love to him... Besides, it's huge. It has almost the scale of a condor... I feel that he has draconic blood in him... and a nucleus, a monster's heart that loads itself into mana.

I bet if he chooses a lioness one day, he will have griffins as a child or he will gradually turn into a griffin...

Facing China, a dragon weighed more in terms of image than an idiot panda.

I felt an immense pressure on my shoulders and an immense weight of image.

Higgins arrived at the Indian festival and to his amazement, we celebrated the arrival of Auberonne in a golden dragon!

The Chinese and Koreans were raging! Thousands of complaints came asking why the Americans did not deliver the gold dragon in the name of peace. The dragon was sacred in China and Asia.

During the day I was with Argentrix and I mingled with the crowd and no one knew my true face. I could take any face more...... Argentrix too.

Journalists were allowed to speak to Auronne, who had settled under an awning, sheltered from the sun, prepared local dishes and was surrounded by a few elves and kajit who had remained in the region, a strong friendship born from the Indian community. Some orphans taken care of by the community.