Tante Ezra

I started running on all fours and the clotheslines that crossed the street on both sides and the narrowness prevented me from flying away.

I arrived on a square, in front of the famous adventurer's guild and started squealing. A rush of adventurers came up the street to join me out of curiosity or whatever. I was lost. And no trace of the magician. The adventurers had cornered me and forced me to go up the street because of their number and mass.

A girl with cat ears came out of the guild and watched the crowd run towards the building.

It had to be of a high standard and had first-class equipment. A beautiful Mithril plate but not the limb protection.

She hadn't seen me, I was behind her and I was squeaking and licking at her feet

The adventurers shouted "THE DRAGON BACK RIGHT TOI!"

Then she turned around and saw me crawling and crying at her feet.

"EHH????? "

IIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIII IIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIII !!!

She put her foot on my snout and saw my necklace of submission.

"STOP!" She screams to the crowd.

Then she stroked my cheek and I retaliated with a lick.

But you're a nice person!!!

"LEAVE THE DRAGON ALONE, HE'S A SERVANT!"

Dwarves, elves, humans of all classes and jobs surrounded me and I hid behind Ezra the adventurer but also the leader of the local guild.

When everyone looked at me closely, others had their portraits taken by scribblers and draftsmen while posing, the crowd gradually dispersed.

I had my head in the ground, my body in a ball.

Then a magician came running up and said, "Oh, he's here!"

Ezra looked at the magician and said, "What is that thing?!????"

Chronos: "We looted the dungeon of Zanzar the madman and he was the end of level boss but the dungeon was not active and the dragon was not assimilated.

He's smart and wrote a sign: don't hit me, take everything and take me with you.

We loaded it with the treasure and it followed us here from his world."

Ezra: "But you're crazy!" :

"It's TENEBRION! I mean, if it were him, we'd already be dead.....

He looks like him."

"Dragon" asked Ezra, "Do you understand what they say?"

I made a cross on the ground.

Ezra:" At least he knows we're talking to him and he doesn't understand" But he has a collar of submission!

It's DANGEROUS, VERY DANGEROUS!!!

Chronos???????

"Why?,"

"Imagine Zanzar giving him the order to attack?"

Chronos:"!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"We must quickly remove it!"

Ezra: "Dragon, do you promise not to attack?"

"Oh yes, he doesn't get it..."

She took out her sword and pointed it at my neck.

Chronos, loaded his hands with mana and opened the necklace that fell on my legs.

Ezra calmed down when she saw that I wasn't moving.

"Hello Dragon, do you now understand what I'm saying?"

I shook my head that way.

To show that I was intelligent: I wrote my name in the ground: "Ivan."

"Ah, but it's the overseas alphabet! The world without magic.! You were supposed to be the last dragon there!"

"At least you can write. Can you count?"

she made bars on the ground and superimposed them: 4+5?

I wrote 9 lines.

"Good."

"Chronos, do you have a translation spell?"

"Yes!"

"What are you waiting for?" Ezra shouted

Chronos cast a translation spell on me and we could talk:

"What is your name, Dragon? Month is Ezra!"

"Ivan," I replied

"Ivan, how old are you? Where are you from?"

"I am 7 years old and I come from 1300 years later than Zanzar, in the future. But I have no one left home or go back so I followed Chronos, hoping to find a new and happier life."

Ezra: "Wait, you're 7 years old and you have an adult dragon body??????

But you're a kid!!!!! Come into Aunt Ezra's arms!"

"You're beautiful and kind Ezra, I haven't had many friends and everyone wants to kill me! I'm scared!"

"Come on, come on, kid, come to my house in the back of the guild. We'll sign you up and you'll work here. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, Aunt Ezra."

"Oh, how sweet he is!"

"But you will have to learn to speak, read and write our language"

That's how I received my adventurer card, with the mention Human/Dragon Hybrid, even if I was 100% dragon now.

In the morning, I had to train the new adventurers and those who were moving up a level.

I made sure I didn't hurt anyone and I blew snow and frost. I had leather protections for the tail and spikes so as not to impale the recruits.

I was able to transfer my share of treasure to the guild's account and offer myself some extras.

I hated violence and was content with carrying heavy or inaccessible loads only in flight.

Gradually, I began to understand what people were saying and I trained to read the classified ads. But I loved playing with the guild's orphans. Ezra was taking care of the children of adventurers who died in missions and I had to train them too.

I wasn't flying from the city to the forest but I was walking 4 to 4 to the exit of the city and there I took off and the opposite for the return.