Tsunami

Sinistrar was defeated and did not realize what he had just done. Its golden glow turned to dark yellow. He lost all his brilliance.He was alone in his cathedral. His vassals gone, abandoned, his silent allies. He looked into a crystal ball at the humans greeting the Japanese army.

"Ungrateful!, They lived well, in peace and they prospered... Bastards, traitors... dirty humans

Isaac hummed behind Sinistrar.

"We haven't abandoned you, we Americans... you can still do something, according to the latest images from AO, their portal is powered by 2 plasma furnaces. They emit mana by disintegration of rock crystal.

You still have control of the gate to America...gather your troops, take refuge with us and attack against us. as the French did during the last great war.

You have no chance against modern weapons, but if you learn to defend yourself against them, you will have a chance.

The deadly wave rose in the water and ravaged several ships, but Japan, being used to the tsunami, had only a few minor losses, barely 1% of their strength.

But the vaguer met the cliff and climbed to altitude, devastating the northern lands and the wave destroyed everything in its path. Cities, villages, cultures, fortresses, everything went through there

Only those who knew how to fly or were lucky could get away with it.

The muddy ground and the devastation of the tsnunami stopped the Japanese army from advancing halfway across the draconian territory.

The victims numbered in the thousands but not more because the affected area was sparsely populated and almost deserted.

The silver and copper dragons lined up behind Sinistrar and formed a combat formation. The other gold dragons too dumb to flee with their gold, leaving their servants and other dragons to their fate.

Dragon hunters and adventurers would rub their hands to loot the loot..... Outside the empire, they have no protection.

some applied for asylum in Majestia and were welcomed but as ordinary citizens, and without any privileges. They were told that they were lucky to be citizens and not taken back as beasts or monsters. Only those who participated significantly by sacrificing their wealth could obtain the right of citizenship... a small revenge of the unicorns on the arrogance of the dracosires and to punish them for their cowardice.

Tania went to the US portal and she was still officially a member of the expedition but disappeared, her MI6 agent's blanket not being revealed. With some beautiful male and female raptors in cages that she reserved for her future inverted harem, she was at dawn near the gate and waiting for him to get active.

But to his great surprise, caravans of thousands of people fleeing the war took refuge near the gate. First, it was the golden dragons and their followers, usually other dragons, and it quickly turned into a pugilate.

Tania went quickly into the underground under the gate to seal the entrance and protect its operation and change the parameters as she had learned with the eye of God under the labyrinth.

The golden dragons seriously wounded each other, not being able to kill the others, but they were in a bad state. They blamed their servants who were sent away, but they left on their own, disgusted by their stingy masters.

The most comical thing is that they left from a few meters under their own tent, or that they stole the necessary equipment from their master under their nose".

"But, but, it's my tent!"

A copper dragon replied: "Now it's my crazy old lady! Consider this my severance pay!"