Memories of Tania 2

In the back of the room, a massive door made of 2 bronze battans led to another section of the labyrinth.

Then we arrived after half an hour of unceasing walking in corridors and finally we saw a room with a throne.

A group of bandits were playing on the throne playing dumb.

But as soon as they saw us: "Where is Imir?"

Not seeing our answer they drew a gun and one of them shot an arrow that wounded Sibile in the lung.

She collapsed, unable to breathe. Arkans raised a magic shield for his friend and proceeded to first aid but the arrow was in the lung and caused a hemorrhage.

Blood was gurgling from Sibile's throat

"Hang on! Don't talk... Save your strength... Sibile cried but said nothing, the blood also came out through his nose. She was stroking Arkans' hair. She was dying.

The two girls had taken shelter from the raining arrows and, I jumped into the pile, the carnage starting again.

The 4 bandits were dead but their bodies did not know it yet before touching the ground, the limbs separated from the trunk.

A bloody soup made of human pieces.

On one of the bodies I found red and blue vials. Probably healing potions.

I will run towards Sibile, seeing her in critical condition.

With my teeth, I pulled out the arrow all at once and poured the red potion directly into the wound, which closed the flesh. I then performed a cardiac massage and asked Arkans to breathe in air. Then I heard pulsations... Weak but his heart was going back.

I took my stinger and injected atropine directly into his heart to fight the metabolic shock.

His breathing stabilized

"She is saved..." I said.

Akans: "Do you know resurrection?????? "

Me:" No, but these are first aid and resuscitation techniques. You don't know him? Can't you revive a heart or a breath that's been cut off?

Montaron lugged around the room and wanted to sit on the throne and set a trap.

Poisoned darts punctured it in several places.

He drooled and collapsed. Dead stiff.

I felt the poison, an old poison that increased its tocicity over time. They were neurotoxins that destroyed nerves.

There was nothing more to do for him.

We decided to turn back, the dungeon being too dangerous but the corridor we had taken collapsed and locked us in this dungeon. We had to keep going and find another way out.

The mechanism was well made and silent

When Montaron sat on the throne, the trap was armed by the bandits.

A stone sliding in an inclined plane fell and broke the base of the clay pots.

These pots were the bottom of fine sand funnels that flowed out.

As they fell quietly, huge blocks of granite descended, no longer supported by the sand column and in contact with the vault, the latter collapsed, crushed by hundreds of tons of granite blocks.

Arkans and Zo/àné "thrax carried sibile and made a temporary grave in Montaron

"We'll miss his jokes," cried Zothrax.