DIE ! Argentrix !

Argentrix cast a spell of Equity: His size and life points adapting to mine at the expense of other parameters often useless in combat.

Argentrix: Strengthening

Argentrix:Reflective scales: allows you to send back spells cast on it.

Argentrix: Goal kick: Gives twice as much chance of success of his attacks

Argentrix: Paralytic Breath: allows you to paralyze if there is no magic resistance for a few seconds.

Me:

Powerful attack

Blurred

Darkness!

Combat expertise

Upper Decisive Strike

Dissipation of magic!

Argentrix is getting started

CLANG, we hit our heads against each other to test our horns.

Of course a helmet like I did some damage!

Me: "You have one minute, I'd like to throw a wall of force to protect the children"

Argentrix: "Granted!"

I throw a wall of force on the cave and I throw appeasement!

Humans wake up and come to their senses, but it is a horror show that appears before them

2 mastodons of 25 meters, one silver and the other black.

Argentrix:" Ah, you're awake! Don't go out! I'm fighting Ivan!"

Hissa:" Ivan????????? No way, no way! Ivan is THE CALAMITY!????????"

Me: "Yes, Mom, it's me! I have to defeat Argentrix to save her! And you with her! She must take you as a sacrifice for the Orcs!

The children were crying and Akar and Brutus were watching a dragon fight.

Then all of a sudden we straightened up and it was hand-to-hand combat.

The difference with my armor was obvious, my weight was higher than that of Argentrix who swung backwards.

She fired magic missiles at me and I protected myself with my armor that had explosive plates that deflected the impacts.

But at the same time, I had my tail mass hitting Argentrix on the shoulder and the Axe blades penetrated his flesh, smashing his scales. A large stream of blood was flowing!

I made a 360° and I found myself in front of her who hit me with her claws and met mine.

CLANG

We turned to the side and I cast the spell CRASHING

Aaaargghh shouted Argentrix who retaliated by REVERSE GRAVITY.

And I was thrown into the air but I opened my wings and started flying backwards!

Argentrix: Blow of cold!

the breeze is cool and I am insensitive to the cold, but not my armor which cracks and falls apart

DAMN IT!

Then Argentrix threw paralysis at me but the black dragons are immune to paralysis...

Me: Breath of fire

Argentrix burned and scales blackened, the silver damaged!

Ayeee! You're hurting me! Did she cry!

Slash, I'm hitting her with the reversal spell ending.

But she made a feint and her claws crashed into my belly, causing immense damage.