Kill me

Merlin arrived and determined where my cave was.

I had nothing left.

I was a piece of garbage.

A dirty lizard, a poorly washed wreck.

Every time I flew, I would come to the berm.

An anvil, a furnace that burned my flesh and scales and every attempt was doomed to failure.

Worse, when I climbed up, I saw oases, water, palm trees and when I approached, the oasis fled. By what witchcraft. And the hotter it was, the bigger the oases were. It was a death trap.

I was stuck!

An infinite sea to the west A furnace to the south and east and north, full of enemies!

Once I tried my luck near a souk near a human termite mound.

As soon as I arrived, people "Bunkerized" in troglodyte caves and I stayed for hours in front of the small town gate crying for hours.

All night also people would go out to end up through another door and as I did nothing, they passed by ignoring me.

I could die on the spot!

A young man dressed in white and curved shoes and with a curved sword came close to me and was talking about something I finally understood!

"Hello, I'm Sinbad! Why are you crying??

Ah, finally someone who wants to talk to me!

I'm Ivan and I'm running away from the north! Everyone wants to kill me and I come to surrender so that I can be killed! I can't live alone anymore!

Sinbad: "Ivan, I am a thief and life is hard here. People are tough and only talk to family members. So are the children. It's because of the sun."

"Do you want me to come with you? I have all the time in the world. And why do you come here?, Actually, you don't want to die, you want company, do you?"

Me: "Yes, (Crying), I don't want to die, I'm only 6 years old and I have no one left in the world! Except for that damn magician who wants me to come with him to turn me into a frog or something. They kill each other and wage war all the time and make peace to fall on me! I didn't do anything more!"

Sinbad: "Oh, my God! Let's walk to your lair.

And what do you miss?"

Me: "Ah, a frying pan, salt of spices and I'd like to cross the anvil!

But if we go by boat, we can go along the coast, look at it, Sinbad said to me, and he drew a map. And I know the real oases and mirages. We could travel together!

Great, I was happy to be with Sinbad!

We arrived at my lair and everything was black!

A huge bag falls on me then chains and a net and I want to use my magic and blow but BAM, a huge blow to my head.

Shield launcher and a bubble forms around me. I was bleeding from my nose, a crushed horn!

An old man shouted, "Stop, no violence!"

I then froze the bag around me with the metal cables and they broke like glass due to the extreme cold temperature.

KLANG, Sinbad sided with the old man!

"HAH, my temple dripping with blood! You were with them! SALAUD!, Sold! Never mind! You'll be the first ones I kill! You asked for it!"

No," shouted the old man, "and a sphere shone around him and Sinbad as I spat my burning fire on them.