The Congress

We were in humans and flew to Washington and arrived, joined by Higgins and Charlie, the chief pilot of the Anchorage base as a witness.

Higgins: "Sorry to interrupt your leave, but I received the order from the President himself. You will be compensated for the time lost."

We crossed a city full of woods and villas.

It was frankly a beautiful city with all its parks and monuments. It was clean.

We felt the power and that we were at one of the centres of the world.

A military vehicle took us to a large building with a dome overlooking 2 symmetrical wings whose main access was by large stairs.

But we went in the back and were escorted by other soldiers.

On my uniform and Argentrix, we had dragon wing badges.

We were given masks to protect our identity and followed a man in a black suit who acted as a chamberlain.

Then a door was opened and a terrible noise came over us.

We were on a stage and in front of a large audience packed to capacity.

We were talking about the tensions in the world and the interests of the United States, which were threatened all over the world.

Then the gentleman in black invited us to stand in front of the crowd.

A bald man still wearing his crown of hair and equipped with a moustache and a brown-grey Vandycke beard, in his 60s, well struck.

I entered the great room in dragon and the whole room kept silent and shouted small cries of concern to know whether or not to flee.

That's it, we'd like to ask a question that bothers us: Why would we give human rights to creatures who are closer to beasts than humans?

Me:

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I thank the American people for taking us in and treating us as your equals. We are eternally grateful to the Native people of Alaska for their shelter, shelter and food. You are a family to us."

I: "I also thank America for giving me a chance and a job. I am a Sergeant Major and I am proud to serve the United States! "

Prosecutor: "Your language is excellent but you come from another world and that proves to us that you are not plotting?"

"I was born here on earth, in Belgium and was transferred into the body of a dragon. My human family is still alive and they recognized me! I still have my dad and my cousins and my collection of video games from that time..."

The tension in the room subsided, with the smile returning to many of those present.

Prosecutor: "A question that comes up frequently since you say you were human. You're not anymore? And if not, what is left of you as a human being?"

Me: "You're hard on your questions, I just got out of military school..."

Prosecutor: "We'll get to that, but answer me!"

"You have to face the facts, I'm a dragon... but I swear to you, I'm not evil, by the way, I love my wife... here..."

Prosecutor: "Female? Not female?"

I: "I have nothing against LGBT people but I am a believer and when I was transformed, I went on a pilgrimage and my mother and grandmother taught me well these values that I have cherished all my life and whose principles I have followed. When I waltzed in the Middle Ages, it was thanks to the church that I was able to survive and make friends and then I was the last living dragon. At least on earth, I don't think there were any other females. But I was in love with a human being, but war and politics separated us. I really suffered and I prayed several times for my life to be over. I was exhausted and left with blind people in a salt mine and good souls taught me pottery. I was tortured to eat children and I preferred whipping to this horror."