Forced into another life.

I had just realized now that my old life was over. The United States, the army, Demon lord and all, I had to forget.

A badge appeared on my shoulder the badge of the infernal army. It was a symbol of a dragon with five claws.

I regretted everything.

I was nothing anymore. All those soldiers were fanatics and obeyed their goddess without flinching.

Then Demodragon said, "You'll weep over your fate later when you're alone. At least have some pride."

We ate separately. I didn't dare criticize his human menu. It broke my heart to hear the pleas. He did it on purpose. I knew I was out of my golden blood. And that slowly but surely I was becoming indifferent, mean... No one could resist it.

How could I face my family? My eggs? How to face my wife?

Demodragon: "I will explain to you how the astral works and how it works.

You'd better get it all straightened out or else, you know what..."

Then He made illusions appear and a blackboard appeared in front of me.

This is the qliphotic tree, the reverse tree of life. The tree of evil and death.

This is opposite to the tree of life which is described in Kabbalah and the angelic beliefs.

Above the tree of life is the diamond, the world of God, inaccessible to men but only to angels and again, archangels, arch-angels.

At the very bottom is the Kingdom box. The world of the living and the animals.

The souls who purify themselves, after the obligatory death, will migrate progressively to the upper squares. For some, a few births and life/death cycles, and others will take thousands of years of life... No one is equal.

But between the squares which are in fact dimensions, everything cascades down and the old adage which says, according to Christians, Everything that is above is like what is below!

The bars that connect the spheres or dimensions are made of Aether, an intangible substrate dimension called limbo. They encompass everything and souls pass through it without even realizing it.

But there is a mega-sphere, the central point of which is a sphere where all the roads meet, it is the astral.

Lots of creatures live there, and as everything is connected, everything produced there manifests itself on the physical plane.

So if you move spiritually or with an astral body, everything you do there will manifest on the physical plane.

For example, witches on the Sabbath,

They didn't really fly, but they took drugs and their minds separated from their sleeping physical bodies, joining each other by flying even over crazy distances. Few had the gift of seeing them, but they were seen and their story was written and passed on by word of mouth.