celestial battle.

Metatron Fulmina and his failure was bitter.

Tiamat was free and she was carrying out her plans for revenge.

Emperor Yamamoto tried to contact the Infernal Army to free his wife but the army was intangible, elusive. One moment she was there, the other moment she was gone.

Metatron having joined his celestial base with the other angels was in front of the main screen with the other "Deities".

ALERT! ALERT! System violation!

The unit that prevented the portals from activating failed and a series of gigantic Cylinders appeared.

Metatron: "Ivan, what other calamity have you brought?"

But his upper air collapsed when he saw that the ships were at least 5000 years ahead of schedule.

Warships came out of the cylinders

And based on the structure.

They were Harkonnens and they took no prisoners.

The Saints thus lost their lives with the total destruction of their ships.

Temples and statues of deities collapsed all over Ethernia.

They landed near the ivory tower and changed the game.

The baron chuckled as he saw a new world opening up to him

Vladimir" I want to see the leaders of this country"

Yamamoto's troops were no match for the Sardokars and Harkonnens soldiers equipped with personal force fields.

The emperor's army surrendered without any form of resistance.

Ethernia had fallen. The Zantar remained, mutilated by nuclear explosions.

Soon the Japanese troops and the population became slaves.

Vladimir climbed to the top of the ivory tower and said, "The view is not bad here, but it's a decoration for children."

Then he ordered: "Change me the decoration. If the tower is their symbol now it is the Harkonnen house.