Vertix ....

Vertix followed me all the time. He would go from his falconer to the Indian Priestess or to my ranch or come to the academy to sneak around with the remains that Hissa kept for himself or with some of my hunts. But he had made a nest and mated with several Female Eagles on a summit that overlooked the portal cave.

Suddenly, a purple flash hit him and the eagles that were impregnated with his seed.

They screamed in pain and shivered together.

With lightning, their bodies began to grow and grow and when they woke up, Vertix was 4 meters high (top of his head) and his body had elongated.

The whole back was fluffy, full of hair and he had 4 legs! At the front, its claws and at the back, that of a giant lion.

Its tail was elongated and was that of a lion but with wings and feathers at the back. and a sharp point, like a stinger.

He looked at himself and his 3 female eagles.

They were transformed into Griffins!

Panic! Panic!

Vertix went to find his falconer and healer crying...followed by his 3 females in the same condition as him.

It was as if four dragons the size of an African elephant arrived. But in a little longer.

Vertix, although wild, kept his kindness and reason and put his females in a huge covered enclosure in a zoo. Vertix kept his freedom but had to go back to the zoo. As he was a self-aware being, he had to start following the formation of immigrants as for dragons. He had no choice: No more being an animal in the wild! We tolerated it because of its small size with the risks of poachers but now it was becoming a national treasure! In addition, the emblem of the USA and a living griffin!

The veterinarians found that the female griffin eagles had acquired the intelligence of Vertix and had to be educated to become free again.

A doctor arrived near Vertix to tell him he was going to be a father! The Griffins were all pregnant and carrying eggs!

The Indians celebrated a celebration in celebration of the great Manitou and to thank the heavens for the transformation of the Earth into a Fantastic world.

---------------------

Georgy was unconscious and blood was flowing behind his head. Probably a horsehair or a fracture, but he wasn't moving.

20 metres above him separated him from the plateau by which he had to descend and the base to be attacked was 50 metres below.

Anna went to pick up the ropes, making sure no one saw her and threw everything into a campfire where they were supposed to meet.

As the exercise dragged on, Sergeant Seba cancelled everything and ordered us to meet at the campfire.

He was starting to worry about Georgie.

It wasn't his habit to stroll around or disappear without warning.

Anna said they were supposed to meet at the foot of the cliff and there was nothing. No traces.

The students were ordered to search afterwards and the search continued until nightfall.

Everything had been checked. No trace of it.

We conclude that she had run away. She was very disturbed.....

Liza, the one who had put her head in the toilet bowl, got scared. She didn't dare talk to anyone.