A big surprise, but very big...!

We returned shocked by this bivouac and we were happy to meet again the weekend mother Hissa and Auronne who came especially to taste the new Hissa style dishes. Lizard kitchen, for lizard, lizard-style....

What was good in his kitchen were the big pieces with the bones. The broths she made were extraordinary and full of juice (cooked blood)

She always made sauces with marrow and dragon herbs that I brought back from the forest, it was a little aniseed and she went happily with the rum.

Everyone in the private villa complex knew when she was preparing her "bouillon".

But she knew that I loved fruit and vegetables above all else and she added pineapples or mangos to the broth.

The vegetables were also cooked in the broth and they had a soft consistency in it and crispy, crunchy on the outside.

Of course, we all had steel jaws and we crushed the bones that we breaded and fried and ate them like chips.

In the canteen, we were particularly noisy when we brought our meals prepared by Hissa with love....

--------

Higgins: "Yes, Mr. Secretary of State!

Visitors have brought their culture and culinary knowledge but we have 1500 years more technology than they do.

Auronne gave us the keys to magic but the results are disappointing.

On the other hand, our monitoring network has allowed us to witness the operation of a dimensional portal. They managed to bring in an animal talking about their world, a white-collar eagle. They managed to send a rock to theirs but the energy is colossal. The probes indicate that the energy used is equivalent to that of a small black hole. This is no joke."

Secretary X: "What about the dragons?"

Iggins:" Perfect human beings... Their level of survival is unparalleled. They could become our best agents. All the hidden agents were located by the 2 dragons, as if they had an information network within them. The female, Argentrix, is particularly kind to her human classmates but desperately clings to the black dragon. Our hunter even saw him sucking blood from his male. It seems she suffers from the same symptoms as the kajit and argonians. Those who suffer from it hunt intensively as if they were desperate. Maybe we could ask them directly."

Secretary X: "Yes, they seem to be cooperating and anyway, we would not be able to keep these beings locked up without causing a disaster. Who knows what powers they hide? If they are able to break through space/time, what could we do? No, keeping them for our just cause is the best way to keep them under control."

Iggins: "And what about our agreement with the other powers?"

Secretary X: "The Indians are our master card. Give to receive better is our motto.

They fight each other to find the dragon and seduce him or her, but they will break their teeth. We have to let them do it so we don't have an open war. I think our dragon will like to stay here. The prey is juicy, there are mountains and not too many people to bother them. They're at the officers' school and what more could you ask for? No need to capture them, they work for us....And it costs less that they stay voluntarily rather than build mega infrastructures that they will destroy anyway.... "

Iggins:" You're right... Besides, he didn't stay in Belgium... he came back here of his own free will. It must be overcrowding or taxes......."

Then Iggins took his cell phone and called my smartphone.

"Ivan,? Iggins! Can I talk to you?"

Me, surprised to have Iggins on the phone: "Yes, there are no problems..."