re-entry

This morning was not a normal morning. Everyone was tense!

Hissa had a key and she rang a bell and showed the time.

Then we were all given a package in skin and inside there was a lead pencil and a slate and a sponge.

"Well, every day after breakfast, we're going to go to the other building! And everyone on time! That goes for you too, Ivan. It's up to you to organize yourself in your cave, but I would like you to come here. One day you'll have an accident and no one will come to help you."

Another lizard woman came in and introduced herself but Hissa spoke up: "I introduce you to Sister Misha, she comes from another tribe and finished her work there, the children being too old or taken away by the big one of silver."

FEAR

Arthur: "If I am not wise, the big silver comes to get me?"????" Did he cry?

Hissa: "It doesn't work that way!

The big silver is a GENTLE being! and it does not hurt children! He was the one who established this temple! He reads the minds of children and people and when parents want children he takes them to a new family with whom they will be happy.

When a child is disobedient, he takes him to his family or he will learn his place."

Emilie: "Why haven't we heard from you?"

Hissa:" People hate lizard men, we are barely tolerated as humans but most are persecuted or transformed worse than into slaves, into work beasts. It's unfair, but without the protection of the big silver, humans or orcs would rush in here and it would be a massacre.

We keep our village a secret and so we can live happily ever after.

You too will have to keep it a secret!

That goes for you too, Ivan!"

The tension dropped a notch, but we were stressed.

DING DING DING DING!

We entered a room with a stove in the middle, and a painting at the back, on the wall, made of slates.

And he had tables and stools covered with skins on sponges.

A SCHOOL! Nice!

Then, Misha spoke: I am your teacher from today and as you can see, there are more stools than orphans!

Some have files and others do not.

I would ask humans to take the chairs with backs and leave the stools to others.

Emilie: "Why Mrs. Misha?"

Misha: "Emilie, before you cut off the floor, you have to lift your finger to ask permission to speak or it would be impossible to work. But to answer your question, let's say that lizard men have a tail....and the file is in the way or could hurt..."

HAHAHAHA, laughs.

Then the door opened and a rush of lizard children rushed into the classroom.

full of hiss and click that humans didn't understand, but I did!

I pretended not to understand...

It was not nice what they said and my face frowned when they criticized my friends for having hair, that he was sweating and that they looked like monkeys...

Arthur: "What's wrong, Ivan?"

I: "At the next meeting, I have another secret to tell you...".

Our group became more united a notch.