Naval battle.

Moments before the bombing...

Hirrax: "See those ships?"

"It's the first time I've seen metal ships. They're a thousand times bigger than any we've ever seen. They look like a floating city..."

Me: "That's right. They're floating military bases.... "

Hirrax: "You can't see anyone, no sails and they're going super fast!

"Don't be fooled by appearances, the big ship in the middle can single-handedly destroy all the armies you've fought against in the past?"

Hirrax: "Do they have shields?"

"Worse, powerful countermeasures. They've probably picked us up already. By our heat signatures, our grunts and certainly the differential radar...

We must attack immediately!

TAURUS, from the infernal star of Aldebaran, aim all your power at the anti-aircraft ship to the right of the big destroyer!"

The zodiacal dragon, provided with a double pair of horns, sits leaning on its front legs .

He closed his eyes for a few moments and concentrated a ball of lightning, his golden horns crackling like the spheres of a power plant.

Ares of the infernal star ARIES, concentrate on the support group on the left.

Demodragon: "You're wasting precious time, I can feel it!"

I soared off the cliff, about 50 meters tall, not too big, not too small.

I concentrated on the destroyer.

I focused my breath, all my power concentrated in one spot.

The five blows combined into a prismatic beam.

Lightning struck the first ship, causing a chain reaction of explosions from the anti-aircraft munitions.

The antimatter sphere launched by Aries who screamed his war cry "By the death of a star!"

The sphere met a force shield that bent under gravity and like silicone, the ship twisted and bent in half, the front joined the back and disappeared from this world, crushed upon itself.

BAM BAM BAM BAM.

A large caliber gun salute was fired from the destroyer and the Aegis system fired at me, blasting fragmentation projectiles into my belly.

My scales resisted and my invulnerability to physical attack protected me.

The last support ship bombarded the coast with flame-throwers, but the munitions were fast, cluster-firing rockets that opened and each deployed hundreds of phosphorus and shrapnel grenades. The deadliest weapon for the infantry. A sort of air blender and sausage grill.

Hirrax and the other dragons had to flee, the shrapnel penetrating some, not very deeply but enough to make them retreat.

A powerful ground-to-air missile hit me in the leg and the pain was staggering.

A second salvo was fired by the destroyer.

My breath pierced the shield and ignited the hull.

The cooling system paid off and the ship took a lot of damage, cannons, melted, rockets exploding in their silo... Some areas glowed red and I began to blow on it again to finish it off.

But at the last moment, submarines fired at me with a ballistic missile and sent me crashing against the cliff.

My rage grew and I fired a delayed fireball in a salvo on the ship to blow it up.