Invasion in the north

Commander Yamato:

"Stay on course! The portal is seen, our agent has done a good job... Thank you Tania....

A gigantic ring of light appeared off the coast of Scotland, exactly as they had calculated it.

Russian engineers had done a good job in creating this artificial mana generator.

They had made a floating structure, taking advantage of the permanent fog in the area so that the spy satellites could not properly distinguish the structure. It looked like an oil platform that should be towed to the Norwegian Sea, but it was only on the surface.

2 atomic generators fed 2 imposing water plasma that could reach temperatures close to a million degrees and disintegrated the matter into energy.

The rock crystal was sprayed into the plasma fireball held and maintained by high frequency inductors and generators. Quartz resonators started the ionization of the water and a chain reaction produced the plasma that was self-sustaining through the sublimation/disintegration of natural chromium oxide.

This caused a green halo and the magic circuits could be powered and the portal became operational and linked with the Tania portal. But as the food was fed from the land side, the direction was from the land to the northern lands, the former lands of Bhaal.

Tania had built the structure of the gate, fed by "The Eye of God" on reefs bordering the deep waters, an ideal place for a maritime invasion.

"Commander, commander, commander, the men are hurting AAAARGH"

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

POV yamato: Idiots, these humans, all the same, fragile, fearful and disorganized.

Yamato, one of Hakumen's nine tails was an infernal avatar.

Going through a portal was a joke to him.

He had to ensure that the portal was stable for the future and sit the Monstrous Empire he was planning.

He was independent but also made one with Hakumen.

At this rate, tomorrow we'll still be there!

Commander Yamato: "Force the way, all engines ahead!"

Then, after a few flashes, the aircraft carrier and his support group arrived in the Pantalassia Sea, a super ocean affecting all the seas of the world

After a few minutes, the portal was stable and behind the soutin group.

No distortion or corruption. This time the operating protocol of the portal was successful.

Yamato: "America will soon be under our yoke and nothing and no one can stop us anymore..."

He took the microphone and talked to his 6,000 men