The sun hits hard

The spice was harvested without too many problems.

Soon a silo was needed when 1000 Solaris were reached.

Of course, the price was deducted from this and we fell back to 500...

But the harvester arrived and the credit went up to 1000.

The sand dragons listened to the ground and spotted the big worms.

These monsters, sometimes several miles long for the bigger ones, were moving around looking for the slightest noise. Only rocks could stop them.

They devoured everything. Machines, crews, unfortunate people lost or banished, even from buildings.

That's why everything had to be built on solid foundations. Whole bases disappeared like this.

The incessant noise of the Harkonnens' machine guns being thrown out of shuttles whose only task is to slow us down or bankrupt us

The dragons were tearing to pieces these drugged humans completely berzerk.

2,000 Solaris...

An Ordos shuttle lands and releases a squad of riflemen as backup.

Without asking our advice, they rush the Harkonnen.

Invoice: 500 Solaris...

Like bankers, the Ordos are using our account...

Argument: "Investment protection and support bonus, 50% discount on temporary mission success.

Suddenly, the energy ran out and everything came to a standstill... An additional wind trap had to be rebuilt.

The Harkonnens had damaged the first wind trap and its output was reduced.

Nimbus learned on the job from Ordos technicians. They were overpriced and if they were killed, a penalty of 1,000 Solaris would fall on us.

Usually, you never fail a mission twice...

Argentrix flipped a hut and went back into catatonia. She couldn't stand the heat, the furnace any more.

The sensation of breathing in a hair dryer in a dry sauna, facing an abrasive sandblasting nozzle. The sand acted like a grindstone, a giant sander.

The glossy argentrix was soon replaced by a matt, frosted surface.

AAAAAAAAARGH. my scales!!!!!! she shouted.

Her father was desperate.

Tania was focused on the screens and pointing out the coordinates of the worms, harkonnens and she mastered the art of war to the astonishment of Fomalhaut.

Tania: "The aim is to achieve a certain amount of credit. It's the test of fire if you want to be integrated into one of the factions. We don't care about the material. As soon as we have the 2500 Solaris, we'll sell everything and take a break until the next mission."