Friction

As the rocket train was advancing through the gate, a big problem appeared: the temperature was soaring.

The portal was designed to go in one direction, from the fantastic world TO the earth. However, the rocket train "dug" the gate by going up the flows and currents with its powerful motors.

What was supposed to happen happened. The friction of the magical flows against the wall of the ship caused intense friction that ignited the gases around the rocket.

It was rushing through matter, vacuum, plasma and even hot star gases.

The black hole inside absorbed heat and impacts.

The black hole was at the front and "pulled" the train like a locomotive. The other thrusters used to guide.

The journey, which had to be made almost instantaneously, lasted 12 hours. It is unthinkable to cross dimensions in such a short time.

The poor men and women inside did not expect to suffer a massive dose of primordial radiation, the one that is at the origin of the universe.

It is also one of the components of magic circuits, namely the protection of its integrity and corruption. All these elements of guidance, energy management and complex magic symbols require a watchmaking system to make everything work well. Hence the difficulty.

Here, the military, defied the laws of nature without even asking Auronne's opinion, who would have helped them anyway.

One of the laws of corruption is to mimic the first people in contact.

In the middle of the primary fire, the astronauts unknowingly underwent monstrous genetic modifications. Their bodies began to be covered with runes and symbols and then

COLLISION ALERT

COLLISION ALERT

AUTOMATIC EVASION MANEUVER.

Scccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Fomalhaut was hit by the car that passed by him and cut his hind leg off by a fin but not too deep for him to lose his limb but enough for him to bleed and his blood to touch the rocket.

The dragons crashed into the cave, knocked out by the impact of the disturbance.

But the gate, instead of closing, remained open. A devastating tornado set up around the beam.

The rocks twisted and the whole planet shook.

A wave of lightning struck the whole world, but fortunately no one was killed.

The portal was changing to become permanent.

The black hole was ripped out of the front of the rocket and it came out, propelled to the other side of the gate.

They were ejected from the gate and they appeared at 45° as expected and the rocket went into the air like a ballistic projectile and the retro-rockets were used to gain altitude and launch the satellite as expected.

They passed the Argonian village, then the sea that separated Argonia from Magic and finally the KAnda-Ar /Magestia was overflown.

the Inhabitants saw a kind of inverted comet, instead of falling, it went up and slammed and then it started to fall again and came to the black cathedral.

The dracosires felt the disturbance and dragon blood.

The ship spotted the cathedral and the various probable implantation sites and the computer judged that the cathedral offered a good starting point to begin colonization.