Rescue.

I was with Colonel Clement, the only one who could understand me. The other zodiacal dragons were monsters like Demodragon.

I was in human form, next to him. And he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ivan, it's war and it's cruel but it's like this... It's a trap, but are you sure you want to surrender?"

I lowered my head. I'm nothing without my darlings... Argentrix has our eggs and Hirrax may have mine in her belly too.

Clement blushes a little.

"Look at all those men... They're like you...they're deprived of their family, their loved ones and they understand your grief. You mean more to us than anything else and we won't let you down..."

I was touched, and that gave me some comfort.

"Clement... Without ranks, man to man, I can't take it anymore... I don't know who I am anymore... I was a child, then a dragon... and now a hydra or an arch-demon... I don't know what... Tomorrow I'll be what?? a slime???"

Clement smiles. "Listen, if you have to go, do what your heart tells you to do, but think it over. Don't forget that we also indirectly defend our families. If you fall into their trap, will you still be able to save Argentrix? Don't forget that you have children and if the choice is monstrous, I'll choose to protect the children at any cost."

It's true that I had to think about not throwing myself into the lion's den.

Yes, that's it... it's Navarre challenging me to a duel. But I'll have to go there sooner or later. I must settle the score once and for all.

Clement: "According to our information, Navarre is a hero. "He is over-powerful and will tear you to pieces. He's got a cone of blast ice of primary cold, it's like a disintegration ray. And if you surrender, you'll be at best, sealed up forever... like your dragon mama.

..."

. . .and then he said:

"Navarre underestimates the war potential you have. They laugh at you and play on your goodness. They need to be taught a lesson."

Such as what?

Demodragon came up behind me. "Finally you wake up, how many of your loved ones will be taken from you before you react?"

I suggest a massacre of a major city and taking the population hostage. The unicorns will be forced to react and they'll be kidnapped for you know what...

I was disgusted... with more blood.

The circle of violence must stop.

I turned to Demodragon, Clement hiding behind me.

"You've just given me an idea..."

I pulled one of the rocket train's nuclear warheads out of my inventory and took a picture with a countdown timer.

I also took a picture of a second nuclear warhead surrounded by mana crystals from the portal.

The equivalent of an H-bomb.

"You will place the first charge here and the second there."

By the time they return fire, we'll have evacuated. Now that cable production is complete, load the super carriers.

Helldrakes' squadron will prepare for half phosphorous charges and firebombs and the rest of... what they prefer for duck shooting.

If they don't return within 24 hours, blow up the first bomb.

The next day, the second and the same day, raze the ivory tower. Don't overestimate yourself and survive... the zodiacal dragons will support you.