Trahison

Tchirp Ttchirp... Argentrix was stuck to me this morning and had my neck between her legs.

And when I open my eyes, it is Auronne's gaze that I see. She watched us and judged me with her eyes.

I wanted to get up and bow down to her but she smiled when she saw that Argentrix was tightening her grip: "mmmnnn, stop moving, Zzzzzzzzz"

She finally turned around and changed position and I was able to free myself.

I immediately put myself in submission before Auronne. Not daring to say anything....

Auronne: "If my husband was delicate like you... I'm jealous... He's just a big lout!"

Fortunately, I had harvested enough fruit at night. My family had already prepared breakfast and the smell of fresh bread finally woke Argentrix.

we rinsed our heads so we wouldn't be muddy anymore and we ended up splashing each other! playing like crazy. Argentrix was happy to have someone her age. Her brothers and sisters from another brood, far too old and snobbish to play with when they visit, often to talk about politics, philosophy, and land management for which they are responsible.

It was boring for her and the only responsibility she was given was to transport orphans to adoptive families to restore her coat of arms and scales.

Which was stupid in itself because it was the amount of puffed gold that was in the scales.

Turning into a tax collector would have been faster, but it is a taboo subject for them, a subject that is annoying and whose outcome is 100% fatal.

At the table Auronne gave me a few warnings about the mores of the silver and gold dragons!

Just like sovereigns, when they make the decision to hunt or punish, they go all the way. They are perceptive and NEVER let go. They NEVER give up.

Obtus and Opiniatrists! But before they kill, they always give one last chance!

That's what she did to me and I accepted the extended pole.

"I expect you to behave in an exemplary manner! And if you get the scale change spell, you're going to change all this blackness for me!.. Every time, I have to stop hitting! Or stay as a kid... If my man comes unexpectedly to pick me up if he notices that I'm gone one of these days, you'll have a chance to survive his hello..."

"How do you kill black dragons?"

Auronne:" Oh, very simply, a ray of sunshine burns them to the 3/4 and all we have to do is finish them... Goldur, my husband, whistles and their heads explode... We blow a little to clean the stain and then the ashes scatter and there is usually nothing left. Once the divine fire attacks, the fire goes up the bones and there is absolutely nothing left..."

Terrifying

I would throw myself to the ground crying:

"Please, ma'am, please, I didn't do anything!!!!! Ouaaaaahhhhh" I screamed in terror.

I was a kid and I ran to take refuge near Hissa who didn't know what to say when I hid behind her apron.

Argentrix laughed and Auronne tapped her: "It's not funny! That's what's dangerous about Ivan: He's emotionally unstable! But I like him and we're going to help him..."

We packed up and I cast a silver-grey spell on myself.

"Good," said Auronne.

Everyone climbed on top of me.

We flew to the village and I landed behind the temple, in the inner courtyard. And we landed everyone. I turned into a human immediately and Argentrix was waiting in the temple. Auronne was watching from afar, invisible.

Krull was immediately warned by his guards and had the orphanage surrounded.

Auronne has strengthened my transformation.

Krull arrived at the orphanage with soldiers and Misha.

They pointed their spears at Akar, Brutus and Hissa. And the children and I had our hands tied behind our backs.

We started crying!

Krull: "This is the end of your escapade, we saw the big money and a fight with calamity. We think she killed or wounded the big money man. Hissa, you have been dismissed from your position as a priestess. Akar, I'm disappointed and you, Brutus, are a traitor. You three are traitors. As for the children, they will go where they have to go.

Akar: "But this is madness! Your alliance with humans?"

Krull: Paper! Promises! And behind him came an orc shaman.

The shaman put his hand on Krull:" I see that you keep your promises, dear Krull! The horde is happy to welcome the tribes of lizard men into its army."

Our great shaman will soon summon the Dark Lord Bhaal and his entire army and we will crush the humans once and for all.

100000000 orcs against 34000 Humans. Even with the reinforcement of elves and dwarves and the union of other humans, they will only have 200,000 men. Even the dragons will be overwhelmed by our spells. And we have the big money with us!"

Krull: "The children?"

Shaman: "No more need! We have enough children".

Me: (It's monstrous, I thought) What a load of crap!

Shaman: I take this one" and he pointed to me.

"Take him away!"

And orcs dragged me to a cage on wheels. And I was screaming, Mom! "

Hissa wanted to intervene but she received a violent blow with a stick to the neck and collapsed to the ground.

The cage moved forward and I never saw my family again. A blanket was put on the cage and I no longer saw anyone or where I was being taken.

I promised Auronne I wouldn't use my dragon powers. That it was also a test to redeem myself for my future judgment. Because I will not escape judgment for the death of 200 people and the 2 unicorns.

Only a golden dragon could get me out of there!... I'd rather have her as an ally than an enemy. And I love her daughter and she loves me too!

She magically whispered to me, "Courage Ivan, I'm watching over you!"

I said, "Auronne, I love you, you're a great mom for Argentrix."

Auronne said nothing but she blushed and appreciated the compliment.

I understood what the orcs were saying. But it wasn't a happy day. It was also necessary to save Jeremy.

The children were partitioned by Misha and with the help of Krull's guards. Another face was showing itself from him! A pro Orc hood, that's what it's become. The children no longer had any value to her.

Hissa and the other 2 were taken to prison to be delivered to the orcs later. For a public execution or an arena fight or to serve a meal to one of their monsters.