Negotiations

Ivory tower...

Magestia and her husband, Emperor Yamamoto, looked relaxed.

Apart from a few minor skirmishes between the Zantar and the Kanda'ar, there were few battles.

The Japanese attacks being repulsed without further ado, the situation remained status quo.

Magestia said, "In the history of Magestia and the Kanda'ar, as far back as we can go, once the infernal army emerged, it always resulted in bloodshed and divine intervention to aid the humans in their ordeal."

Then she turned to her husband. "Wouldn't it be conducive to a cease-fire, a truce or an end to hostilities?"

Yamamoto: "Assuming peace is signed, they're demons and hideous monsters."

Magestia: "Yes, but they live with humans and don't devour them... which is strange, and it must be because of Ivan, who is a pacifist dragon and you don't have a little demon blood, or Yukai in you."

Yamamoto looked at his wife with a little anger, upset. "You don't know what happened on the other side, when they marched with their army of darkness. They smashed everything to pieces and followed us here!.

If the gate wasn't sealed, they'd storm in here right now, tearing the entire Kanda'ar to pieces."

He stood up and showed himself on the projector.

Don't trust what the angels say, sweetheart... Look:

He's got the two super carriers, floating ships capable of carrying dozens of legions.

They're tucked deep in the bowels of Ethernia and the monstrous plant on the surface is showing abnormal activity.

They are digging and digging for minerals and crystals.

One of the projects we've managed to learn from our spies and hidden cameras is to conduct a gigantic monster hunt. They need monster hearts. Never before seen."

Look at this video

Look at this video... Conveyors as far as the eye can see, trains, forges and thousands of tons of iron ore.

Unless you build an ark or a spaceship... Yes, maybe that's it..."

Navarre approached. "Sire, would you like me to investigate Ivan? Or neutralize him?"

Yamamoto: Not yet... We know him, he's not the type to go looking for a fight. If another takes his place as Demodragon, it'll be bloodshed, and even if we win with the help of the Whitelighters, a large part of the population will be killed.

We'd like to learn a little more about his goals.

A factory like this, even in Japan, the land of robots, doesn't exist.

Navarre and his team of heroes went on a campaign to observe me and learn more about my objectives.

I was looking at my plans and reviewing them, to see what the flaws might be, a backup plan and the core dungeon.