I , Raptor

So Isaac opened his eyes and saw that the whole crew was lying down, or in the process of changing.

It was terrible and painful.

He tried to straighten up but fell

His head was at a strange angle and he looked at his hands. Instead of fingers, 3 large claws including a parallel thumb, not reversible. Disaster.

He put his paws on his face, which had disappeared and given way to a prehistoric monster's head. He had to face the facts, he had become a dinosaur, a velociraptor.

He had reptile skin and teeth like a super carnivore.

He looked behind him and saw the shreds of his orange suit. Everything was in pieces.

His senses, on the other hand, were amplified and he looked around and saw that he was not alone. A leg was chained to a pole and he felt scared.

What to do about it? What will I become? What's my name? Oh, yes, Isaac, commander of the Prometeous Mission.

He wanted to get away, but the chain was holding him back.

POV Isaac

Another lizard man, he looks like an Argonian approaching me

I fall to the ground, I'm lost!

The lizard man is reaching out to me.!

He wants to help me up?

Ahh ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't control anything. I have a tail and my knees are reversed. My arms no longer bend as before and my fingers"

Oh, my God, what's happening to me?

These instincts, this fear!!!

No, no, no, I'm Major Isaac! I have a mission to accomplish.

I'm not dead! I'm not dead!

I shout AO! Help! "Fwiwiish iiirkkkk"

No reaction!

Reaching out to the lizard man may be my only chance.

He helps me up... and caresses my head and arm.

he slaps his chest and says "Rakshah!"?

His name "Rakshah??" Yes, it must be his name!

I try to do the same: "Isaac" but a growl comes out of my mouth.

He turns to a human and makes a sad sign by shaking his head.

NOnononon, don't abandon me!..

The rocket, yes, AO, show the rocket:

I'm pointing my index finger at the rocket.

He caresses my cheek to reassure me. And caresses my front paw.

Then he waved with his index finger and put a strap around my snout: yes, don't bite...

Another lizard man helped me to remove the shreds from my old costume and brought sheets and a loincloth.

2 lizard women came and stared at me, adjusting it to my new anatomy.

I was given leather bracelets on my arms and a loincloth to hide my lower abdomen and leather sleeves on my hind legs. I wasn't naked! They dressed me to respect my dignity!

They are civilized beings, not savages!

A bowl was brought to me with water and crushed pitch, in paste so that I would not hurt my tongue. We put on some kind of wooden funnel, like a syringe, and they helped me eat. They took the food and carried it to their mouths, which looked like mine.