Wolf Hunt

Following Alpha's instructions, in the early morning, I started climbing on a rock overlooking a small valley that was easy to climb.

I let my instincts run wild and threw myself into the void and crashed into the snow.

I climb up and crash, wings spread, I turn around on myself like a tailless plane.

I climb up and use my Tail.  Whoa, whoa, crash, head forward.

From afar I could see the wolves laughing and mocking! :

"Fly, Forest, fly higher... Come on, Forest. OOOOOOh the crash.   Again, again... HAHAHAHA!"

I could hear their mocking laughter.

Then, finally, get gliding.

Landing is something else.

After a day of tumbling in the snow and a sore rear end, I could more or less fly. But I stayed in the valley, I was afraid of being spotted.

Then the wolves waved at me! I land near them.

Alpha: "HAHAHAHA, you made us laugh but you can come back to your lair, we don't need it anymore but don't bother us on our hunting grounds.

I talked to the elders and we can do each other a favor now because then I think you'll need us."

"But Mr. Alpha Wolf, I'm all alone and I'm afraid of the..... "

I stopped saying something stupid.

Wolves: They were laughing on the floor:

"He almost said wolves HAHAHAHAHA! But how old are you in your head? HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

".....I'm 6 years old---". I said to him

Alpha: "But a 6-year-old dragon is able to reproduce and your body tells me you're much older than that!  You should be 100 or 150 years old!"

"But I was with my mom and grandma when we fell from the sky!"

Wolf: "You talk like a human!"

"But I'm a human child! And I ended up as a dragon. I was slaughtered by the soldiers who put arrows and even a sword in my heart.  They called me Ténébrion!"

Tail wolf between the legs, submission:

"Please, Ténébrion, we didn't want to make fun of you.  We played the rules with you. Spare us!"

Me: "Ténébrion is dead!!!!, I am Ivan!

King Uther Pendragon killed Ténébrion but spared me because I saved him. But I am banished from humans. I'm on the run and I don't know anything about wildlife. I'm scared, I'm all alone and I don't have my mom anymore!"

The wolves pulled themselves together and understood my desperate situation and killing me was no longer an option if I had survived a sword in my heart anymore.... They talked to each other and said to me:

"We are enemies of humans but sometimes a wolf adopts one and it must submit to our laws. You are a dragon and human inside, that makes you twice our enemy but you have told the truth and you deserve our friendship but you cannot be both friends with humans and wolves.  Here we rule the forest you will have to choose between them and us."

I said, "I'm scared, but do you have any advice?."

Alpha: "If I were in your position, I would choose animals over humans.  They will chase you down and kill you with their increasingly terrible weapons. And they won't feed you either.  At best, they will cut your wings off and you will have to serve as a horse or guard chained in a castle to keep their treasure that you won't even be able to use.  Can you see yourself with a bag of gold coins shopping at the market?  Stop dreaming.  Your place is in the forest, away from men now.