Dracosires

Fomalhaut, Goldur and Emerald were in a surgical tent.

Higgins called me and asked me to go immediately to the gate with Argentrix.

We both flew away and felt the terrifying presence of the 2 dracosires and the dracosire in the making.

Higgins asked us to be there to calm them down and not to make disasters when they wake up.

Argentrix immediately recognized his parents and jumped around his mother's neck.

"MOTHER! MOTHER! Why did you come here?????? Wouaaaahhhhh, and she looked at me sadly, knowing that I didn't have enough mana to keep everyone alive.

She fell to her knees in front of her mother who was knocked out by the crash. We didn't dare use magic to save our mana that became precious water in an arid desert.

Dad? Dad?

Goldur woke up and felt that he was lying down and splints were being attached to his wings. A sharp pain attacked him and by reflex, he wanted to use a healing spell.

Argentrix: "Grandpa, no! You have to heal naturally here, keep your precious mana! Otherwise we'll all die. Ivan won't be able to hold on. He currently lives for 5. Mom and my 3 little sisters and brother and Me. You should never have come here! How are you going to do that?

Goldur:" My little girl! I lived with grandmother long enough and I didn't want to leave without having you in my arms again. We'll find a solution, you know I always find a way.

Look, I have a dungeon sphere!

We're going to create a dungeon here and we're going to stay in it! The mana will restore the dragon vein and the mana will start circulating again on this planet. We'll live in the dungeon to recharge us and we'll come visit you from time to time.

Then after a long moment of hugging with her little girl, Auronne arrived, and threw herself into the arms of her father, under the tent.

"Your mother, is in the other tent, she will wake up but her horns that broke on impact are fixed again and sewn back on.

Fomalhaut your husband is here too.

"What? Did he have the courage to come to this bragging coward?

Goldur: "Don't be so hard on him, you have no idea how sad he was and how much he did to come to you. He even disobeyed the emperor! He even wanted to sacrifice himself at the altar of the gate so that you could come back..."

Auronne:" Is that true? Did he do that? "

Goldur: "He didn't show it, but deep down he always loved you. He has his flaws as an only son too cuddled, but he's not a bad guy. Don't lose him, you won't find any like him."

Auronne:" I take good note of it but I'm glad he's here now that you're going to be a grandfather again! "

Goldur knew through Argentrix but was waiting for Argentrix to tell him:

"My little one, congratulations, it's a beautiful gift you're giving me here! But don't tell me that..."

Auronne:" Fomalhaut will be happy, don't tell him anything!"

Then I felt a terrible pressure!

"Three Dracosires arrived outside the cave. They had followed Goldur and a caravan of merchants out of the cave as well."

Well, I'm a soldier under Higgins' command and he's looking at us to see how I react.

I picked up my phone and called Higgins: "Commander, can I use my rank as an army non-commissioned officer?"