I, The Hell Duke

That morning, everyone woke up with a loud crash. That was impossible!

Yesterday, she was there, tall, bright, magical like her queen Magestia

Today, it was nothing more than ruin and desolation. People instinctively looked at the tower and paid tribute to it but now there was nothing left... NOTHING!

The soldiers immediately began to focus on the clearing work, to find any survivors in the rubble.

There were no witnesses, but everyone knew who did it!

Me!

just like the tower that collapsed, everything that represented me as a nice dragon collapsed too.

I was becoming the new tenebrion, but an easier and more devastating name:

IVAN THE TERRIBLE!

IVAN THE WRATH

IVAN THE DESTROYER

IVAN THE DUKE OF HELL!

Will came back from the rubble with his sister's lifeless body! Princess Sylvie

They had married him and Axula with great pomp and circumstance, but of course I hadn't been invited to their damn wedding.

I was so mad at them! I cursed them and their little drunkish happiness. They celebrated by walking and crushing under their feet the unfortunate ones who could not follow their way of life. Wildlife has not taught them humility and respect for others. At least in nature, there are no rich or poor people.

And the worst thing was me, their savior, their brother, their older brother, parent and dragon and friend who was frozen, condemned to see them wandering, laughing and giggling, always with the last word.

Why did I have to go through this? Why????

A figure appeared on my right when I lay down on my bed: Zaaar

Without even reacting, I said to him: "Welcome Zaaar. You're at home here!"

"Thank you, Master Ivan?"

"Yes, you can call me Ivan, because I'm Ivan, I'm not "DOUDOU". He is happy and has a loving family, children and he has finally found the right man. I don't think if I had stayed I would have found happiness. But happiness I think I put an end to it yesterday definitively. I couldn't take it anymore with this torture.

Anyway, the plane is waiting for me but I will never be reborn human again. Never! They are monkeys! And their cities are termite mounds..."

Zaaaar: "I understand my dear master... should I call you Demon Lord??

"No, just Ivan! It's fairer and at least it's true! I'm not a demon.

I am a murderer!"

"And what are you going to do, raise an army?"