academic year begins

Auronne cried every day, in the evening, thinking of her loving parents and her husband in whom she found all the faults. It's true that he had his faults, but he was raised like that, a dragon to his mother, an only son and too dear. But one quality of him was to be kind, gentle but horribly distracted. It is now that he is no longer there that she realized the emptiness left by them.

This is a world of psychopathic freaks! There are rules to follow by the thousands, even to do your "errands" And often you have to pay to go to the toilet. They even invented a tax on toilets and garbage cans...... and even the air you breathe! "Environmental tax on welfare $250/year."

Everything is about money! No wonder that the prison population represents a small country in total.

Auronne broke a nut when she set up her own business and was overwhelmed by the papers. She started to psychoticize the mailbox and vowed to devour the mailman!

However, she had the help of a lawyer and social assistance to help her complete her adult papers: Insurance, urban taxes, water, electricity, heating, social laws, pension funds, mortgage loan. She fell into the trap like thousands of people who did not know the value of money.

Even the gold she had in her personal space, her inventory that she jealously kept, well, you had to justify where and how it came from in order to fight so-called "terrorism".

But since September 11, we have been forcibly sold security at the price of our freedom.

A real mafia plague in a system that economically AND physically crushes protesters. The mafia also gets paid in exchange for "Protection".

Auronne, had understood in no time the madness in the world in which we lived.

The pressure was such that ALL overseas immigrants were homesick, without exception. They loved this world for its peace at first, its tranquility but when they had to face the economic reality, it was working or dying!

Meanwhile, in Anchorage,

We entered our dormitories and the buildings had an indoor garden and a covered passage outside to move from building to building. The pergolas were made of white wood and the red tiles. The rest of the building was made of red bricks.

For some people here it was austere but for us it was an amusement park.!

We each had a single or double room and opted for a double room each.

The rooms were rectangular and there was a window that looked out or into the garden.

Everything here was rectangular.

the floor was covered with carpet and the corridors with a red carpet in the middle.

On the walls, portraits of American presidents and the great battles of American history.

There was a white wooden desk along the left wall and another along the right wall.

2 wardrobes and 2 maids to study, a fixed computer each and 2 beds.

The toilets and showers were at the end of the corridor.

There was air conditioning and a small fridge to keep drinks cool and a coffee machine as well as a clic clac couch that could be unfolded into an extra bed and a TV.

Game consoles were prohibited in the establishment.

There was 24-hour access to the library and labs and workshops under the supervision of a teacher.

Once our things were tidied up, a doorphone via TV called us to the main courtyard.

We all had to be dressed in our uniforms and if our outfit was incorrect, we would be put in a room immediately where we would shave your hair and put you back in your clothes properly. They only do it the first time and then they do it the first time and then they do the sanctions, deductions etc....