Slave traders

Secretary of State: "So, any news?"

Higgins: "I think it's in the bag... They've officially married and our dragon is on the right track. They have successfully completed their studies and will start their missions. They have been given a free hand and I think he is now a good compatriot.

The other dragon is waiting for its young to hatch and I think we are on the right track, however, our counter-espionage service revealed abnormal English activity and the Indian priestess was a twin sister. It is not the Russians who would have captured her but the Chinese, in collaboration with MI6.

The portal has not been activated lately and communication is fragmented.

All we know is that an English agent is on the scene but mutilated into a dinosaur. Nothing has disappeared from the stocks according to AO and the settlement project is at a standstill. Curtis and Isaac are preparing an embassy and an office to warn incongruous visitors.

--------------

FIIIIIEEWWWWW trumpeted the eagle....

In his eye was reflected a prey near a bush between arid rocks

Then, above him, a shadow, a super predator. The eagle got scared and the raw rabbit got away with it...

Lightning struck him down like the rest of his companions. And he was swallowed as it was by this winged monster.

This monster turned, carried by the warm draughts and went up, like a vulture on the top of the mountains.

Tania thought about it! Fresh blood! MMMhhh what a delight... after taking note of the characteristics of the gate she approached the tunnel under the gate.

2 guards were there, a cart nearby with water and enough to hold them until the changeover. They were Kajit with sharp senses.

Tania, with the silence of an owl, stood on the cliff without dropping a single gravel and held her head down, her wings pressed against the wall and she was just above one of the guards who rolled a cigar and lit it, to chase away the stress.

Tania unrolled a wet, microscopic thread and hung it up to the level of the cigar, a little higher than the field of vision.

A drop of a powerful neurotoxic poison generated by her venom glands began to flow along the wire and reached the corner of the man's lips.

Then the thread rose silently. All in broad daylight and its feathers being of the same colour as the rock. A real camouflage.

The man was asleep and told his colleague that he was going to take a nap in the shade.

He fell asleep quickly and the other watched him fall asleep but did not see the greenhouse twisting his neck instantly.

The sleeping one was, but eternally so was he.

Tania went to hide the bodies behind rocks that were not lacking and she ate the horse. CRU.

The cart was torn to pieces and burned, leaving no visible trace.

Then she entered the tunnel and saw the different parts that animated the gate and took photos and precise measurements. And sent it to the satellite. Of course, like most scientific equipment, there are backdoors and its information entered the satellite's memory cache and then sent in packets through the portal when it was activated once a month for a day.

When her work was finished, with nothing left to copy, she flew to a green area, a jungle.

She thought back to her journey.