The Great Escape

In the dark dungeon, the dragon was an opportunity for the jailers to get rid of the children and clean the dungeons again with a flame.

I had 4 children in the same room with me. I was sleeping or trying to pretend to calm them down, but I was nervous.

I heard screaming at the entrance, it was Erza and Pilate who wanted to talk to me but it was forbidden.

I felt a presence close to me, powerful but I only saw children.

We were tight there.

I understood that they wanted to eliminate me and so did they. But they didn't know.

Then I think, and look everywhere.

Escape from here is easy, but powers and unicorns are dangers. I should kill them...

A massacre????? A dangerous dragon is a priority...

A free but not dangerous dragon is an accessory.....

They have a war on their hands...

Running away, a plan, fast....If they speed up their planning...

The guard will be strengthened if I'm supposed to know....

I opened my eyes and turned my head towards the children:

"I'm Ivan, not Ténébrion, I don't eat human flesh and I'm 7 years old like you...

You understood that by putting you here, they wanted to execute you by being eaten by me... You died for the kingdom..."

Crying,

Grief,

Cries,

What's your name?

Sylvie : Princess Sylvie......

Wil : Prince Will They killed my father to take power! Bastard! Ivan, help me to take back my kingdom.

Axula : I'm half a human being....

Robin... I want mommy!"

I said :"Why are you here?"

Sylvie, Will: "To take Dad's place!"

Axula: "Witchcraft..."

Robin: "I stole a loaf of bread, I was hungry and a black guard grabbed me and threw me here, I wasn't even tried."

Axula: "Neither do I..."

Me: "We're going to have to run away together. And we're going to go through the sewers! Discreetly!

Axula: "Aren't you going to take us hostage?"

Me: "Do you think I'm going to hide behind a child? I have my pride."

Axula:" What if we wave to the unicorns? They would help us!"

I said, "Stop it! I'm a black dragon, I'm supposed to be mean and vicious yet I'm not, I've never killed anyone. So just because a unicorn is white doesn't mean they're nice. It doesn't mean anything...... And they know you're here! You could die next to them, they don't care! Yes, if you were a little goblin or a perverse old gnome, they would free you but human children.... They disgust me.

They attacked me without warning behind my back the other day. They said I was camouflaged in green to catch the children and eat them, but we were just playing hide and seek!

With a big body like that, you had to have a little something extra to hide yourself..... I was having such a good time that I didn't see it coming. I could have killed her, I have terrible powers but they scare me too and that's unfair. All I would have to do is open my mouth and everyone upstairs would be dead, burned, but I lost my mom and my godmother and I'm in a lot of pain.