The fire rocket train

In the mine behind the cave where the Indians celebrated the arrival of their manitus via the Overseas Portal, a secret, top secret base had been built via a network of underground passages

The soldiers, knowing that a portal was about to open and having located the energy signature by multiple astronomical observations, had built this inhabited and sacrificial probe.

All the soldiers were volunteers and accompanied by a few civilians working for NASA.

The train was a segmented spaceship that functioned like a snake and coated with complex alloys with anti-radiation properties and resistance to extreme heat. With a black hole in a superconducting trunk, it could absorb any form of temperature, even if it had to pass through a sun.

It was the pinnacle of human technology.

Nothing, absolutely nothing could perforate the shielding.

Mana criteria with force spell had been crushed and included in the alloy. It was useless here, but in a high-grade world, it would strengthen the structure

The train was ready and we were just waiting for the departure signal.

There was enough to build a fortress and an orbital language module to put in a special satellite.

This satellite could spy, map and provide GPS coordinates to bombard or destroy a target with missiles or guided bombs. An orbital laser was installed and could kill any target from space. A communication module was installed and a small rocket train had to be dropped at the same time to launch antennas at the same time - relays for communications with the ground if possible. An Utrawave module was installed and allowed a communication speed of 1000 times the light speed. The principle was instead of a quartz, it was 2 pico black holes that resonated with the grid of space and sensors on earth felt the vibration. Of course, in universities people were starting to talk about it, but the military was 20 to 30 years ahead of schedule...

The segments could then be transformed back into armoured vehicles and also make a circle to establish a mini fortress in a hostile environment.

Laser turrets, guns, and some parts could be transformed into nuclear submarines. All you had to do was mount telescopic beams and stretch special fibre cloths between them and pour concrete into them and you had your submarine.

It was a rocket too heavy to launch but it could glide and fly for 2 to 3 hours and then land, it was planned to leave the gate at 45° and climb high enough to reach the empty territories of the lord demon. My lands......

Oil, useless for this world but so useful for them...

Uranium, access to the sea, tropical area in the south, desert in the east, ocean in the north, temperate in the north, mountainous and difficult to conquer. A prosperous place like Switzerland with its fertile valleys and constituting a natural fortress to establish a base.