Massacre !

Brutus who loved Hissa secretly broke the chains of the cages and I was at the base of the portal when it was activated

Gul'dan started the procedure, hoping that everything would be activated and taking the hostages as a sacrifice, including me as I was in the kill zone

But the green lightning arches dislodged and struck the orcs rushing towards the gate. Instead of going through it, they were simply cooked, devoured by their souls torn off by the gate.

Gul'dan immediately saw that something was wrong and one of the non-Warlock shamans admitted to having seen Hissa enter a forbidden area.

"It's her, she sabotaged the gate!"

The orcs fell like flies, by the tens, then by the hundreds and then by the thousands and finally the portal stabilized, kept alive by the souls it caught.

The orcs turned to me and the prisoners escaping.

The warriors picked up axes, swords and bows from the dead orcs and we made a half circle to protect ourselves.

A dwarf warrior says: "At least we will die and we will be able to reincarnate in a better world! I don't envy the fate of these orcs! You did a good job, Hissa!"

Me:" We'll get through this!

And an amber glow took shape and I appeared with my 25 meters long:

ROOOAAAAAAAAARRRR,

Group Shield Launcher

Reinforced shield

Clairvoyance

And a tsunami of angry muscles, tusks and green men fell on us. I was on the front line!

"Children, run to the gate!

The prisoners untied the children first and others pushed the cages as they could not open them.

The strongest ones were pushing but some fell under the arrows but were shot in the portal.

Hundreds of people went through the gate that brought them home. But those from here, the gate made them bounce and eject them at my feet! They were stuck.

I then blew ice and a lot of crystals and spikes blocked the way

I made a series of walls of strength and thousands of axes drummed them.

My mana was running at a supersonic speed to make me nauseous.

But I had to hold on.

The arrows, by the thousands, fell and smashed the shield dome I had built.

Then I heard a ROAAR And a great light, Argentrix landed beside me and she lent me a strong paw.

Mounds of corpses and burnt flesh accumulated several meters, then arrows managed to break through the walls by force and crashed against our final group shield.