At the Beach

When I arrived at the coast, beaches with torn cliffs were on display.

The sand looked fine, white and lined with palm and coconut trees.

The land was a lush and impenetrable jungle. I flew over the coast and saw no human constructions. Under me, migratory birds, thousands of different species and then I arrived in a delta and the spectacular sight.

Everything was beautiful. It was full of life.

Antelopes were drinking, zebras were running on the beaches and steppes here and there between the dense jungle areas. Thousands of flamingos flew by the thousands and all this wild and virgin fauna coloured this virgin world.

Then I saw a small village in the marshes, it looks like a fishing village. I got a little closer and saw that these people were big lizards. Lizard men? It could be fun!

I went around to look around but a warning horn was sounded.

So I moved inland so as not to frighten them and continued my inspection. A road led to the village but crossed endless swamps.

But I wanted to find a cave to rest in and I walked along the cliffs along the delta river and there I saw a beautiful crevice, a very high cave with lush vegetation and whose walls were covered with ivy and climbing plants. Inside there were beautiful blue macaws looking at me fearfully to know if I was going to eat them or not.

I told them: "Don't be afraid! Tell me where there are good fruits and vegetables and you won't have anything to worry about from me. "

The male, fearing for his offspring, invited me to follow me and showed me an area full of fruit and roots of sugar cane, manioc and coconuts.

I filled up and filled my bag with fruit and went back to the cave.

I found dead wood and dried it for the damp wood and more inside, it was dry.

I then dug my fire pit, scraped alcoves to store the fruit against rodents and began to enjoy tasty fruit.

After packing my things, I took a well-deserved nap after putting my protection on the lair. But not a deadly trigger, just an alarm.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For once, a dream without brutality..... Waves, the sound of the sea, seagulls.....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chirp! Chirp!

Ah, the sound of sparrows....

That's reassuring. When they sing, it's because there's no danger.

Then I put away my armor and things and, as a precaution, I hid them behind heavy stones in front of the alcoves. A reflex...

I took some fruit in my mouth to get good breath and chewed sugar cane. Mmmmh how good it is.

I took a bag and decided to try the local fish.

Like a crocodile, I let myself be swallowed up in the river/lake where there was a weak current and the temperature was extra high.

I swam and relaxed, for the first time without stress.

The animals ignored me and it was fine.

I felt the forces of nature for the first time. A feeling of healing began to heal my psychological wounds.

A feeling of freedom, and especially innocence.

The sky was the roof of my house.

I used to calm down and enjoy taking naps in the sun on a rock by the water.