A Dragon as the future Mother-in-law!

After an endless interrogation and reprimands that went with Auronne, I finally let go and hurried to join my Argentrix!

She: "She's sticky when she starts! And if you have the misfortune to fall asleep, it blows on you and weakens you until you are picked up with a spoon and tells you: "If you are tired, come back when you are in shape!"

It takes you several days to recover!..."

I: "Thanks for the advice!

We went hunting together, believing that Auronne had left too, but we came back with live chicken (for the eggs) and she with a fruit basket.

When she asked me how I managed to keep the chickens alive, I answered her by hypnotizing them: "You take your claw and when she sees it, you draw a straight line quickly on the ground and they fall unconscious"

Argentrix dropped his bag and crashed laughing!

"A line and sleep? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stop it, I have a point! So much I laugh AHHAAH, it hurts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I think she fainted when she saw your face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Damn chicken!" I grumbled

Argentrix: "Aren't you going to get revenge on the chickens? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

Then on the ground she imitated me and made the chicken that vanished!

"Oh, Ivan, I'm afraid of your line! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

We made a lot of noise and a scout noticed us and saw that we were 2 dragons but from their point of view they only saw 2 dragons fighting and Argentrix dead (she imitated the KO hen).

He turned back to the village to inform Krull!

We arrived at our cave, me, with a faint look on my face and Argentrix laughing like a whale while doing Kot Kot Kot Kot...PAF!

But the humans looked tired and red-eyed.

I arrived near Hissa and asked: Are you all right?

"YES!" she said dryly to me! And she tore almost all the chickens out of my bag.: "Is that all?"

Me: "There aren't many wild chickens! Otherwise we have to go to the farm in the village!"

"What the hell is going on?" asked Argentrix.

Hissa bowed down to my friend: "We're sorry! Your mother wanted to make some changes!"

Hissa ran backwards without turning her back and always lowered for fear of suffering the wrath of her goddess.

Argentrix turned red and we went to our "nest".

All the cushions had disappeared and the Humans were working hard to tan skins and redo cushions and cut boards.

Then we saw Auronne slumped in all her splendour on a new "layer", giving orders to the humans: Here, yes, here I want my table here and my cup of fruit there, you, little one, will squeeze some fruit for me! Then, wallowing, she rolled to her side and grabbed several bunches of grapes and swallowed them all! "Kid, MORE!"

Then she got up again:

"Ivan, you should bow down to my greatness! With an authoritative look!"

And I did it!

Argentrix knelt down on my knees and said "MOTHER! You're doing it again! You're driving all my friends away!"

Me: "Argentrix, your mother is A GOLDEN DRAGON! OF GOLD. It's half a Goddess, even a Goddess!"

Argentrix: "And you? What are you?"

"A criminal piece of shit..."

Argentrix dragged me back: "MOTHER! You see what you're doing!?????"

Apparently not giving a shit, she said: "They're good Ivan's grapes! Maybe I'll let him live...

Is this the right place? Isn't it? It's better than at home, but there's still a lot of servants missing. I like this place, and I might make it a second home or a boudoir to plant your father when he gets on my nerves."

Then she turned around and her scales began to shine with a thousand lights:

Mmm, mortals, you have the unique opportunity to see in all its magnificence a Goddess.

I'm sorry to tire you out, but all these problems have exhausted me mentally and Zzzzzzzzz. ----Emilie, My juice????"

Emilie arrived with a huge jug filled with mango juice and honey!

Emilie" Golden Goddess, here is your fruit jug! Here's a straw!"

"Thank you little mortal creature" and she made a gesture to break!

Emilie fled by crawling under the pressure of the aura. Humans were literally crushed. It's like a tiger constantly pressing its snout against your neck without knowing when it will bite.

She threw herself at me crying, even as a dragon!

"Ivan, Ivan, Ivan, I'm afraid, you're giants and we're ants" Crying emilie, then Arthur, Sam, Louise and Hissa saw themselves clinging to me! "Help us, Ivan!"

Then Auronne turned around: "Oh, how touching! You just won a point, Ivan."

Me: ????

I went out with my family outside and Argentrix told me: "It's the same every time! And if you fall to zero, you better find yourself a deep crevice and not leave it for at least a year...".

"Well, we don't have a choice: Skins and make our bed again! "

Argentrix: "But considering the quantities, it will be a massacre!"

Me: "I need some fabric! And go to the village!"

Argentrix: "But it's going to be war! "Me: "Fucking ORCS! FUCK...!Well, I have a solution: We'll put some straw in. Damn it! You know how to stay human at night and I don't!We will build a fire and sleep in the grass on the slope, there is dry sand and we can sleep more comfortably. I then made a pile with hay and there was a fire and I put my head comfortably in position and Argentrix put his head on my neck against me and then when we were going to fall asleep "IVAAANN," screamed Auronne.I got up, waking my dragon at the same time.I bowed down to her and she said to me, "I'm thirsty! Do you have anything?"Oh, my God, she ate ALL the fruit and there's nothing left. Even in the fridge.I had no choice! Go picking at night!Argentrix, half awake, "Mom, that's not nice, I was sleeping!"Auronne:" You owe me your life! And you talk to your mother differently! One point down!""Mom, that's not fair! "Auronne: "Go get me some fruit! And she slammed her long tail like a whip! Do you want me to call Grandpa and Grandma? They don't laugh! THEN MY FRUIT AND NOW!""It's a dark night"GROAAAAR!"IIIIII IIIIIII IIIIIIIII YES MOMMYNNN!"