the tower

Majestia, Magestia... the queen was tapping the armrest of her throne.

Bloody dragon...

She looked at all the black spots covering her white skin.

In the tower at the top, sitting on her throne, she watched the land of Kan'Dahar and Magestia reunited.

Sounds of construction and machinery echoed through the capital and her palace.

Opposite her were King Will, his wife Axula, Azura and Sylvie. Unicorns all spotted to varying degrees, but especially Axula and Magestia. Karma had not spared her with the execution of Robin.

Sitting next to her are her Japanese and Russian allies, and, to her right, the Knight Navarre, half transformed into Fenrir Gmorgh, a black Fenrir. A brute. He protected his sovereign from their earliest childhood. They often played together in the Enchanted Forest.

Video screens were set up in the room to communicate with Neo-Tokyo, the new imperial city built on top of Sinistrar's palace, which they razed to the ground to replace it with a human structure.

The incessant noise of trucks and armored vehicles invaded the capital.

The humans of the empire built a naval and military base and strengthened their positions in the Draconian Empire, occupying the entire southern part of the great sea, as far as the ocean to the west and south.

To the east, Magestia occupied the northern, southern, and eastern shores, much like Israel, Egypt, and Turkey but also the whole of the former USSR if one were to compare. The north occupied by the Americans and allies.

Will and Navarre spat on the ground when my name was pronounced.

"We've been too lenient and this is where we are. "

Speaking in an ancient, magical language, the Japanese allies, generals and ambassadors, could not understand what they were saying.

"We have forced 'allies'."

Elves and gray elves remarked to them...

"It's better to have them as friends. These Americans have nuked them in the past, just like Sinistrar who didn't hesitate to use magic nukes."

Having tasted this kind of weapon, the Japanese respected their allies in the fantasy world.

A little Japanese boy, a scientist asked, "The telluric structure of the southern lands are hyperstable and even dragons couldn't cause volcanic eruptions. Do you feel the same here? We haven't yet had time to set up a geological antenna, but we were asking for your opinion.

Axula: "Yes, it's true, we didn't pay attention to it but now that you say it, it's true, we have felt tremors, especially here in the tower."

Then, suddenly, the tower lit up red.

A column of light came from the sky. Probably the Nature Gods reacting to Tiamat's movement. Except it wasn't Tiamat and they couldn't have known it. No one knew. And, regardless of her act of charity towards her child, the goddess had made a masterstroke. A duplicate of herself but an avatar of good...well, that's relative. Ivan not being an angel ... but not a demon either ... Well if ... perhaps ... everything depends on him ...

A searing, crucifying pain struck all the unicorns in Ethernia, the overseas world. All of them without exception.

The queen managed to stand on her throne without breaking her image, but you could see she was in pain and slumped on her seat. She was forced to change back into her animal version in the presence of her allies and she knelt on all fours in front of the pillar of light.