Krull

The night of the next "Meeting" was approaching... The tension was rising between me and the others. They were waiting for answers...

I approached the great hall, accompanied by Hissa.

On the side of the path there were stone buildings and lizard men, young recruits trained to handle the spear under the unruffled gaze of the chief of the guard.

They trained night and day and because of the limited number of people, I was required to do military service and everyone had to know how to defend themselves or their village.

Hissa bowed to the chief of the guard and I did the same.

Then he nodded that we should move forward, then he blew an order and everyone stood at attention! Humans could not hear this ultrasound but I could!

Then, after guards and warriors in armour, famous warriors, much stronger than what I saw in Kanda-ar, we arrived in a room with a large table and an armchair on a platform.

The chief was there!

A colossus with 4 large horns and a sawtooth tail and ritual tattoos all over the body.

He stared at me from head to toe.

Hissa brought me to my knees just like her and made me:''Shhh says nothing, let him speak first"

KRULL: "Hello young human. There's a lot of talk about you these days!

Is your name Ivan? "

I wanted to answer but hoisted my hand to tell me to shut up. Krull was known to be irritable and always wanted to see the warrior in his men.

"Well, well, I'd like you to answer me frankly:

You've been living here for a few months. Are you happy among us? Aren't you disgusted with the way we look? Do you want to be adopted and find a family of lizard men or a family of humans like you. You can talk"

"Hello Lord Krull

Yes, I am happy here and everyone is loving beyond appearances. I don't know if going to a family again would be good, my family, I already have it here!"

Krull: "I'm glad to hear you say it. So you want to stay here and live here if I understand correctly. But you know the rule! If you marry one of ours, hybrid children are taboo! If you break the rule you will have to live outside the village or in the hybrid village a little further away. You have access here to trade and meet the family but outside of religious holidays, hybrids must stay outside!

This is how other tribes have simply disappeared, their culture and religion with them. I hope you understand!

So when you grow up and pass the tests, you can start a family.