Masques

Higgins:" Yes, sir, the detector is ready and the rocket train is on track. As soon as the portal activates, it will rush into it."

Secretary of State: "Will that be enough? And in the event of a collision?"

Higgins:" a shock-resistant foam is placed on the tip, it is also fireproof. The dragons will not die on impact. At least I think so. And there is enough material in it to rebuild our empire on the other side. There are specialists, scientists and a military contingent, several nuclear warheads, a satellite, a launcher and a state-of-the-art workshop. They are ready to leave at any time.

They have no family and nothing to keep them here."

Secretary of State for Defense: "May God help them..."..

In Japan, the ground began to shake and an ultrasonic sound was felt throughout the country.

IiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiA ball from Amaterasu's necklace, a Shinto temple, became black and fell. The high priest stood up: "No! Please, don't! The monster wakes up. It's the end of the world! The sound stopped and so did the tremors. Somewhere under the volcanic rift that keeps all of Japan afloat, a gigantic monster with 9 tails began to smile....the emperor of all youkais. Demon spirits native to the earth.....

-Georgie went to her mailbox this morning in her apartment where she lived with the Commander.

"Dear Georgy, if you receive this letter, it is because I am no longer part of this world. Change your identity and flee. The SPECTRE decided to eliminate me. You are appointed to replace me but know that life expectancy within SPECTRE is not very high. None of them died of old age....

You have skills, use them and remember everything I taught you. Find the dragon, make his friend and he'll protect you.

Don't forget that the SPECTER wants the dragon and the dragoness . He wants to make them absolute murderers. They will use all possible means to reach their end.

I put my reserve money in so you could finish your studies and have a roof over your head. I was saving it to escape the SPECTRE. Do the same, put money aside, equipment and keep yourself alternative identities and organize a network of friends and safe houses. Keep in mind that you are alone and that your friends will betray you under pressure.

You have always been considered my child, regardless of your gender or appearance.I love you, now and for all eternity, from where I observe you and watch over you.

THE COMMANDERPS: My first name was HENRI...." ADIEU"

Georgie/Georgy fell to her knees on her pantyhose and began to cry, the letter against her heartThen she saw that the door to her room was open.Max would be back? she thought.

No, it wasn't me(Max)A man dressed in a fairly expensive suit of good manufacture was standing in front of the door. He was wearing a red tie and a white shirt. Long, black hair reminiscent of a medieval lord.

Georgie thought, "Are they coming to kill me already?"

Unknown man: "Hey, please don't stare at me like that, I come in peace. I just have a message for you. Oh, you're Georgy? Georgie! No matter what your choices to dress up...

I come from SPECTRE!

Remaining in front of the entrance like a vampire who could not enter a house without having invited him, he continued:

"The Chief is very sorry to hear of the Commander's death and we know that your skills exceeded those of your mentor, who has become too old and talkative. There is a place to take and we would like you to replace it...."

SPECTRE.........

(Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion) the heirs of SMERSH, a Soviet terrorist counter-intelligence agency whose purpose was to assassinate British Secret Service agents... And now a sprawling organization of extortion and seizure of power by state debt... Those who rule the world in the shadows...

Georgie thought, "I'm already a murderer... it's too late, I shot a school friend... if I accept, I couldn't back down..."

X: "It's very easy to join SPECTRE...we take care of everything and erase all traces of your existence. We did it for everyone.

Then he raised his hand and a red dot lit up in his hand. See, we could have killed you anytime we wanted. The red dot passed over X's palm towards Georgia's forehead.

But if you accept, poverty and financial problems will be a distant memory. You just have to give up your name and help us capture the dragon."

Georgie: "I refuse!"

X: "And why?"

Georgie: "No one will take anything from me anymore and I don't want to go into another cage. And it was the last will of the Commander, whom I considered to be my father. He taught me everything and you killed him. Because of you, I have no one left. But I won't say anything!"

X: slapped his forehead and kept his eyes closed... "You would stay free......." What a waste...

Georgie:" This is blackmail!"

X: "All right, I'll take note... I can't force you and he turned around and left the apartment, I'll report it."

Georgie politely greeted the stranger and began a sentence but did not have time to finish it.

A sword in her right hand appeared out of nowhere and cut Georgy from bottom to top, Her Skirt torn off and a bleeding cut from her panties to her belly button revealed a bleeding smile. Her bra was also severed but the spring stopped the blade, revealing its feminine attributes, its nipples updated.

X: "Oh, did you manage to avoid my sword punch?? Few people can boast about it. Either it's a chance to hang or the Commander has instructed you well.

A second blade appeared in his left hand

He opened his eyes and his mouth, which revealed teeth sawn into shark teeth. Very sharp. She felt like she was facing a deadly predator.

Fortunately, Georgy had woven piano string wires into the room, which slowed down and deflected the fatal blade.

She jumped back and threw the table between her and X wrapped the other end of the line in his back salto, connected to his knife to a piece of furniture in the apartment.

X jumped and cut the table in half with his right hand and nailed Georgia's stretched right hand to the wall with the tip of the sword. The blood spurted and Georgie Hurla from pain and with her left hand the barb knife slipped along her neck. :

"What? That's it? Is that all you've got???? You are worth nothing for the SPECTRE.

I was very slow and I left you lots of openings.

" DIE!"

And he pulled out both his blades with a sharp blow, to slit Georgie's throat.

A sheaf of blood but not the one he thought he thought sprayed his back.

X:" Haha, you're dead! eH?????? What?????? What is??"

Piano wire surrounded his left foot and he lost his balance and found himself upside down, suspended by the foot from a gas pipe.

X: "I was sure I had slit your throat and carotid arteries. How are you still alive?????"

Georgie then showed the steel wire turns around her neck, forming a metallic armor against the edge of the sword.

She then picked up the sword and planted it in Mr. X's chest, ending his life....

X: "Another will come for you.........."