EVENTS

In the middle of the night, collecting fruit is a challenge!

I use my night vision and infrared.!

Finally, I arrive with a basket, I go to the river to wash them and I go back to the kitchen where I squeeze everything I have and I draw from my honey reserves.

I bring her the tasty nectar and even freeze her ice cubes.

She was waiting for me on her "Throne" and I presented her with her drink as a humble servant.

Then she sat down and, believing she was scolding me, she said to me, "Come and sit next to me!"

She was sipping her juice and said to me: "At least you have a positive influence on my daughter and you don't play her game!

It's also a reason why you always have your head on your shoulders.

I don't think you know about gold dragons or silver dragons.

You, you're a chromatic dragon. Most of them, 90% are bad or do not hesitate to kill thinking beings like men.

It's a real shame you have blood on your hands but you regret it, it's the first step towards forgiveness.

It goes without saying that what is done is done but we dragons have an advantage over people: time.

You will find true peace when they are gone, I mean those who are angry with you, and so you can start a new life.

Madame Auronne, how long do dragons live?

"Indefinitely..." but we can die! Enemies, conspiracies, suicide, boredom. When you've been around the world, sometimes you envy mortals...

Me: "But I have an idea for that, not to kill myself... of boredom: Exploring the stars, other worlds..."

Auronne: "Ah, children's dreams..."

"But I assure you! In the other world, on Earth, people are going to explore space. They have put golems on Mars, put machines into orbit around the sun. They have started putting a workshop into orbit around the earth, they use satellites to locate and spy on each other and know the weather and they have even sent several men to the moon.

They are studying how to make life and create colonies on other planets because there are almost 8 billion of us humans..."

Auronne remained speechless! "But it's a dream for us!"

Me: "Not at all! My glider can reach very high altitudes and in the infernal workshop, we built a prototype that can send anyone into space, about 3 tons! It was originally a long-distance bomb. That's how I killed 200 people who were happily watching Robin's execution."

Auronne: "You talk to me about Robin all the time, but what did he do?"

Me:" He was Axula and Will's brother of misfortune/Orphan.

He was 9 years old when that evil unicorn sentenced him to death!"

Auronne: "Everything, I want to know everything and she puts her paw on my head to see my memories"

After being slit my throat, I was frosted for fear of myself!!!!!! I cried so much that my eyes managed to free themselves and one of my fingers. I was calling and calling for help! I was 7 years old... and at 7 years old you don't think like an adult, you go crazy!

Robin was begging them to release me, and they partied without me after I saved their lives!

You can forgive that, but they froze me again for maybe eternity. They said they would make a better world for me, but many have tried for millennia... I felt lost, trapped and abandoned for almost 5 years. in a block of ice, conscious!

Robin, released me and he was arrested, convicted and executed! I freaked out thinking that this tower was driving them crazy and that by looking at the stars you can't see your feet anymore, so I destroyed it. Magestia, Azura and Sylvie died and I didn't want to! It was an accident! I didn't think... plus I helped them defeat Bhaal with my inventions and then I took revenge when they cut Robin's head off, I acted too late, a few minutes.

My rage has gathered the 8 legions of Bhaal who rallied to me because I killed Bhaal and the title goes to the winner!"

Auronne cried and I handed her a towel.

She looked at me from top to bottom, stroked my head and grabbed it against her chest.

"Don't worry, Ivan, I'll fix it! This is grown-up stuff! And children don't know how to react to violence...

You're gonna do exactly as I say, okay? Even if my daughter gets angry. She is young and she too must learn.!

I'll give you your dragon education! You have everything to learn and you must respect the MASQUARADE and the LABEL! What is terrible for us golden dragons is that we must be EXEMPLARY all the time. We are not forgiven any deviation and in fact we have more enemies than you the chromatic dragons.

So to make a long story short, do you think you're missing? That I want to and there's no one here?

Me: "Music?"

Auronne: "Almost! No, you won't find: GOLD!A dragon must have gold, LOT of gold! and gems!Look at my neck and around my horns! ""Whoahh, it's beautiful!"Auronne:" They are GEMS, I eat them! and they come back in the form of scales! and you can stop enchantments and luck or strength, full of powers!Then you need an aura of power, terror or presence!You are an immortal and you must distance yourself from mortals. Otherwise they will not respect you and will kill you to make medicine or to become immortal by eating your flesh or your fat! Don't forget that.Then, Argentrix's grandfather is furious about his lack of etiquette. She does not respect the protocol and she can become a Golden Dragon but her rebellious attitude freezes her to remain Silver.His service may take a hit with the orphans' case. His grandfather, my father is a great Dracosire who could exile him or handicap him to inculcate our values.Then, you, who is a task in the background, you risk becoming a martyr in all this and you are lucky that I leave you with my daughter.For that, I want you to behave strictly like a dragon, and don't drag my daughter down any lower than she is!Like any gold dragon or gold dragon companion, culture and knowledge are INDISPENSABLE things. You have to eat the books and I want you to be enrolled in an academy and have at least one degree!You succeed, you keep my daughter and we get you out of there. You fail and you will end up like a hunted beast, joining the black dragons at the bottom of a stinking swamp... Am I clear enough?"?"Thank you, Mrs. Auronne, for giving me a chance..."Auronne: "Go and rest. Tomorrow, we walk on the village and we'll settle our scores."