Big News

The five of us arrived at the ranch and I called the Indian priestess to tell her that we had a happy event.

Argentrix, Brutus and Hissa, the pissed off mine arrived at the ranch and they went to settle near the fire pit and a deep silence settled.

I went to look through my things and took 3 balloons and put them in a pile near the fire without saying anything.

Argentrix looked at the balloons and said, "This is really not the time to play... Ivan, are you stupid or what..."

Hissa the mine on the ground fixed the balloons and saw that they were in a hole... A rebus??? A nest? Eggs????

A huge smile came up to her ears, but she remained with her head on the ground giggling.

Argentrix:" Hissa, I know you're upset... but it's hard for us too"

Hissa literally choked to laughter and hid her head between her arms but her tail was crossed upwards and waving like a happy dog.

Brutus saw that something was not normal.

Auronne was choking on laughter but she kept her head folded up and told her tail, in a ball, as if she had died of grief.

Brutus took the same posture as Hissa.

Argentrix farted a lead: ROOOAAAR

" MOTHER, I love you, I don't want to lose you! Please don't die!

Mmmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, m.

Mama?"

Normally Auronne would have stood up and jumped on her daughter to kiss, but she was folded up and whispering.

She cried and cried and looked at the balloons...

??????

Huh?????

"Don't tell me that..."

Then everyone stood up straight and laughed when they saw Argentrix's face.

She became red with anger and frustration over this joke of bad taste. But she hadn't even tinkered yet, caught in the joke.

Auronne: "You're going to be a big sister!"

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Argentrix could not hide her joy! She whistled and roared and roared and roared and roared again and she flew around the ranch and spat flames and ice. Some Indians asked the priestess why the dragons were making so much noise. Especially since Auberonne and I had joined Argentrix in the air and we were spitting out flames, especially decorative ones with different shapes. We whistled and sang and then we went to hit the stones with the flat of our tails to make like explosions. Then a big fire was lit and dancing all around. It was violent but spectacular.

Hissa and Brutus went to get rockets and fireworks and in the evening we flew between the bright sprays.

Then we crashed into the big mattress by the fire and took a barrel of rum for us and when Auronne wanted to help herself, we all shouted "NOOOOONNN,! after the laying!"

Auronne was put on the water and fruit juice diet....

It was out of the question that she would turn back into a human and stay to rest after the party.