Zothrax

Tania POV:

My name is Zothrax, I am a warrior and I am part of the Adventurer's Guild. Here in the Overseas Territories, the country of Zantar is the freest country on the continent.

Humans and other races are free to come and go and there is no discrimination as in the Sinitrar Empire or the Majestia/Kanda-ar Kingdom since they merged.

The northern lands of the demon lord are taken over by Sinistrar.

They made an incursion into Orc territory and took over the Argonian lands north of Orc territory.

The Orcs are scattered now but they have been decimated by the Imperial Dragons.

You look like you're new here. You really don't know the kingdom of dragons?

I: "I was captured like an animal by slave traders and during the journey, the slaves taught me to talk and a little magic. Then we mutinied and Aurore who had nowhere to go stayed with me. I'm very wild, like a barbarian, but I don't eat humans. I was human before I was like this..."

Zothrax: "My God, what can we do to help you regain your appearance?"

Me: "Above all, I love my new life and for nothing in the world I wouldn't change! Thank you, but I'm happy like that!"

"And feathers and teeth and claws??? it's not too hard????"

Me: "I love my feathers, they are chic, my teeth, perfect for the raw meat that I love and my greenhouses, no need for swords... And it repairs itself, no maintenance, just sharpen it up a little...

Zothrax: "MMMM I see, but others might think you're a monster... Yes, joining the guild would be a good idea. Let's go there"

so Zothrax, Aurore and I went to the building with a round dome on top.

Inside, shaded areas for a little freshness and a massive stone structure on columns generated a light but pleasant breeze to give a relaxed and fresh atmosphere to the adventurers and merchants who came and went

A few guards were put down there and there but obviously the place was peaceful.

Ideal for a successful business.

We arrived at a counter and a small bald man with pointed ears, a kind of gnome was standing on the counter, impossible for him otherwise, otherwise all men would have to lie flat on the counter and look down to see him.

"Ladies??? Ah Zothrax! Are you here to introduce us to some new recruits? Thank you, I'll take care of it."

Skig: "Hello Miss??? and Madam????? You're veiled, and I can't see your face clearly."

Aurore: "Hello Mr. Skig, it's me Aurore, Annabelle's daughter. Do you remember?"

Skig: "Ah, yes, Annabelle??? It's been a long time since I've seen her..." He saw that Aurore was starting to cry... "Oh, no, my little one, I'm sorry" and he handed him a handkerchief. "Keep it to dry your tears. Don't tell me that..." Seeing the mark of the bracelets still visible..."