Projet Kursk

Aries: "Commander, I don't understand this insane plan... Do you want us to produce cable? A thousand miles??????"

Me: "Aside from fighting, finding a spaceship... ...getting defeated after defeat and having over 36 legions and a slaughter of lives and souls for free, what have you gotten out of the last 5000 years??"

Silence.

The other generals who despised me before because I wasn't a demon were silenced.

Hirrax nodded her head and so did Valcor.

Xaida, the witch of the 2nd Legion: "Who do you think you are? Ivan... To lecture us?

Me: "You know... I don't give a fuck about your problems... I've been in this mess without asking for anything. I used to be afraid of demons and now I'm afraid of Demodragon and I'm arachnophobic because of him..."

Some people smiled.

Xaida: "You want to make miles of cable... you've organized the biggest monster hunt in all of Zantar and you want to create Dragon Towers and make titanic constructions...

If you're a crazy artist, say it, we'll make a statue of you and your mother in stone that everyone will love.

ROAAAARRR

I roared with anger as I banged my two paws on the floor, causing dust to fall from the ceiling of the great hall.

"Don't you know a wire when it moves, it cuts?, It's a giant saw!"

On a holographic screen, I revealed the two supercruisers that were still in my darkness.

I will enlarge the two supercruisers and the Helldrakes will participate in the defense.

Two mana-boosted dungeon hearts will serve as the foundation, and atomic generators of artificial mana will serve as the power supply."

Ares: "Want to do Druaga Towers?"

Me: "Exactly! Defense is not to be taken lightly."

We must dig deep into the rocks with an underground siphon lake.

Demodragon "You're going crazy, Ivan..."

Me: "Not enough!... let me explain..."

When our plans are updated, and they will be... Angels will make even stones talk.

All the atomic power of the empire will descend upon us. Just as the US has bombed the factories and the industrial arm of the Axis... They will want to destroy the tools.

And since we'll have to move into the Black Cathedral and turn it over, I know the mechanism to open the seal.

As soon as we get the drilling plan in place, we'll have everything the sky can throw at us. Legions of angels, elohims and all those extraterrestrials who think they're gods will throw everything they've got.

They don't know the Druaga system. (It was an anime and a subtle combination of dungeon magic from when I played as a kid... better they don't know...)

Hirrax: "What do you say they're not gods?"

Me: "HAha... nice try... For me there is only one God... Yahweh... and Mom... the others are higher but interdimensional entities. They bleed so they can die..."

For now, let them think we're generating monsters to spoil nature.

The towers will reach the sky and generate immense profits for the adventurers.

Charon (Gemini's Two-headed Infernal Dragon):

"You don't see the point of creating jobs with vertical dungeons..."