"With who? Some ugly viking girl? Ugh, see. You should've took my hand in marriage when you had the chance" She told him smugly with a small smirk on her face. Hiccup frowned and opened his mouth to reply but was cut off.

"Hey!" Someone greeted from behind him and he grinned widely at the timing as his wife walked over to them with a smile.

Astrid's blonde hair glistened in the sun and her smile made Hiccup's heart flutter. Her skin was glowing and her eyes were sparkling, making Erica gape.

"MOMMY!" Zephyr and Nuffink exclaimed happily, the girl running over to her and Nuffink smiling happily at her from his father's arms.

"Hi Zeph" Astrid greeted back and hugged her daughter briefly before walking over to her husband.

"M'lady" Hiccup greeted, making her chuckle and she leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Hey, babe" Astrid greeted back and smiled at him before looking over to Erica.

"Who's this?" She asked, her smile dropping into a frown as she looked at Erica who glared at her in confusion.

"Remember Erica Nord?" Hiccup said to her, making her shake her head in reply. He sighed and chewed on the inside of his cheek.

"The girl who was flirting with me at the trade meeting, seven years ago?" He suggested, making Astrid's jaw harden and her eyes narrow.

"Oh, hi Erica" Astrid greeted her in a flat voice and Erica rolled her eyes. "Whatever" Erica said and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"You have kids?! With each other?!" She quickly asked, scowling at the two parents who glared back at her.

"THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY LIFE!" Erica yelled, wagging a finger at Astrid and stepping closer to her.

"I WAS MEANT TO BE WITH HICCUP AND HAVE THIS. NOT YOU! YOU- YOU STUPID GIRL!" Erica continued to shout, obviously jealous of Astrid and walking closer to her.

"Don't you dare say that to-" Hiccup started but was cut off by Erica groaning. He growled softly at her and took his wife's hand protectively.

A crowd started gathering around the scene, Berkians frowning and glaring as the foreingner insulted their beloved chieftess.

"YOU ARE JUST A SIMPLE GIRL WHO ISN'T PRETTY NOR SMART! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!" Erica shouted, a few steps away from Astrid who glowerwd at her.

Zephyr glared at the girl who was saying mean things to her mother and stepped infront of Astrid. She huffed angrily. No one messed with her family.

"I AM EVERYTHING YOU AREN'T-OWWW!" Erica cried out and held her foot in pain after Zephyr stomped on it hard.

"DON'T TALK TO MY MOMMY AND DADDY THAT WAY!" Zephyr shouted and glared at Erica who hopped backwards, clutching her foot in pain and crying out.

Astrid held in a laugh and placed her hands on her daughter's shoulders, pulling her backwards. Hiccup stifled a chuckle as well as the rest of the crowd.

"NO HURT MOMMY AND DADDY! YOU STUPID!" Nuffink yelled as well, making Hiccup's eyes widen and him laugh. Astrid brought a hand up to her mouth to block a laugh and tried to hide a grin.

Erica groaned in frustration as people in the crowd around them began breaking into laughter and the couple chuckled loudly.

"Ugh just-whatever!" Erica exclaimed with a flushed face and ran away, pushing through the crowd.

"Hey, stupid is not a good word" Hiccup told his son in between laughing and smiled at him proudly. Astrid laughed softly and nodded, leaning in to kiss her son's nose.

"Unless they deserve it. Which Erica definitely did so very good, honey" Astrid told her son who giggled happily. The mother smiled and crouched down to pick up her daughter.

"Thank you for defending too, Zephyr" She thanked her child. "Thank you, sweetheart" Hiccup said to Zephyr and beamed proudly at her. The small Haddock girl smiled back at her parents and kissed her mother's cheek.

Astrid turned to her husband and sighed softly as their eyes connected into a loving gaze. "Thank you too. I know you were trying to protect me" She said to him and he chuckled.

"Well, I am your husband, m'lady, so it's kinda in the job" Hiccup replied and grinned a goofy smile at his wife. She grinned back and they leaned in to kiss each other briefly.

"Love you" He told her as they separated and she smiled at him. "I know" She said back.

All the things Erica had said didn't hurt Astrid at all. She knew that it wasn't true and her tribe, friends, and family believed that too. All the words just reminded her of how lucky she was.