LBAWP | Chapter 1

En başından başla

"I can't do that," I say, because I like the way Saf's checking me out. "It's all wet now."

"Sorry." She blushes and quickly jumps to her feet and turns her back to me. "Maybe you can go get another one? From your room?"

"I don't think so," I whisper huskily, coming up behind her. I start to wrap my arms around her waist, but she yelps and quickly steps out of my grasp. She spins around to face me, her cheeks pink with color, and swallows nervously as her gaze travels from my biceps, to my pecs, and finally stops at my abs.

"Y-you should put on a shirt," she squeaks.

"I don't think so." I grin, moving closer.

"You should," she insists, but this time her gaze locks on my lips.

My heart pounds in my chest. I feel the same thrill I do during a hunt, and my wolf howls. Suddenly, I can't resist Saf anymore, and I don't even try. I cross the rest of the distance between us, thread my fingers through her hair, and cover her lips with mine. She tastes warm and sweet, and I pour all the longing I've felt for her since the day we met into that kiss. She responds with a sweet moan, and I swallow the sound and pull her closer. Saf presses her pals against my bare chest and then slides her arms up around my neck. Her touch sets my body on fire and the soft silk of her dress caresses my skin. I can't resist her anymore—can't resist this. I let go of her hair, grab her waist, and start walking us backward toward the bed. It helps to have wolf strength, because the moment we get there, I easily pick her up high and lightly toss her onto the mattress.

She bounces a few times and comes to a stop, but by then I'm covering her body with mine. I resume kissing her with a satisfied groan, which is the exact moment when the door suddenly flies open.

"Logan Patton, get to my office this instant," Father shouts, and the door slams shut again.

Saffron scrambles away from me, but by then Father's footsteps have already receded halfway down the hall.

"Um, right..." I stare down at my feet while Saf adjusts her dress. "I should probably go."

"Okay." Saf still doesn't look at me, and then Father slams his office door shut, and she gulps as the sound echoes across the house.

"Pissed off wolf," I mutter.

Saf looks at me in surprise, and then we both burst out laughing.

1. Rate this chapter on a scale from ♥ (1) to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (10)

2. Is Logan right? Is Saf repressing bad memories? Can Gray help?

3. Let's Play a Wolf Pack Game: Type " If I got sold to a wolf pack I " and press the middle button on your phone to fill it in.

4. When STAWP reaches 6M reads, I'll update 6 times in one day to celebrate! Today, it's at 5.29M. I know it seems like a lot, but I did the math: if all of you went and re-read STAWP tonight, I'd have to pull an all-nighter and post all 6 chapters tomorrow. So maybe don't do that? Or like, wait 'til the weekend? #ilovemysleep 

5. Have you ever had to pull an all-nighter to meet an important deadline?

 Have you ever had to pull an all-nighter to meet an important deadline?