73. You look handsome as always

Start from the beginning

"It's just the jealousy talking." He simply said.

"There's nothing to be jealous about, Matt." Then I leaned forward the table and he did the same.

"I just feel like something is going to happen in the future. I don't know why, I just have a feeling." He sighed very loudly like he was stressed or something.

"Nothing is going to happen, babe." He cupped my cheek.

"Do you promise?" I somehow felt my stomach tighten when he asked me.

"I promise." Apart of me felt like I was lying. Let's just hope that what he said about me having something going on with him in the future won't come true and that I'm telling the truth that there will be nothing going on. Let's hope.

•••

Tuesday August 30, 2016-

"That was the most cringiest, weirdest movie I've ever seen." Matthew told me when we walked out of the theater room. I laughed at his commentary but agreed with him. It was disgusting and weird. We just finished watching the movie Sausage Party.

"I honestly thought it was going to be a really funny cartoon movie. Well, cartoon as in a PG movie but I thought wrong." I threw away our small bag of popcorn and boxes of candies. We kept our big cup of slurpee then walked out the theater room hand in hand.

"Did you not watch the trailer?" I shook my head no. "Babe." He poked me, I hummed in response and slurped the hell out of my slurpee. "Babe." He poked me again so this time I was looking up at him. "Do you remember that bucket list you made me make?" I slowly nodded. I didn't even realized that we stopped walking, so I started walking again but he pulled me back. "What was on that list under the Disneyland one?"

"Take pictures something like that." I couldn't really remember what it said but I knew it was something about pictures.

"Well I spot a photobooth, wanna try it out?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Why are you saying it like that?" I laughed. "You weirdo." I pushed him away from me.

"Saying it like what?" He stopped wiggling his eyebrows.

"Saying as if we're going to do something else than take pictures." I watched as a smirk grew on his face.

"Ooh sex." He started wiggling his eyebrows again. "Do you think we'll get caught?" He asked and took my hand in his again.

"Who says we're going to do it?" I laughed when he kept his mouth shut and his cheeks turned bright pink. We walked over to the photobooth and inserted some cash inside. "Do I look okay?" I combed my fingers through my hair. He looked over at me and a cheeky smile appeared on his face.

"You always look beautiful." He whispered. Now it was my turn to be the one blushing. "What about me, do I look okay?" He sat back down next to me when he finished paying. I reached over and fixed his hair.

"You look handsome as always." I whispered, his eyes were on mine but they trailed down to my lips then back up to my eyes again. Seconds later, his lips smashed against mine and the camera took a shot. He pulled away quickly while his eyes widened.