91| "Maybe we're not meant to be."

Authors note: since there are only 9 more chapters left :// beware of the major time skip.

Don't forget to comment throughout the chapter so I know what you guys think!! Don't forget to vote also :) thank you loves xx.

•••

"I can't believe they're going to be staying here the whole week." I groaned, a toothbrush in my mouth. Matthew stood behind me, putting some toothpaste on his toothbrush.

It was around 9 pm and our parents went to sleep already. Matthew's parents stayed in the guest room and my parents slept in the living room. We offered them to sleep in our bedroom but they refused. The least we could do was give them lots and lots of blankets they could use to lay on the floor and sleep on. I would leave Matthew and go to Ryan's apartment but I obviously couldn't so I'm stuck here.

"Yeah, well we can't do anything about it." He said, began brushing his teeth. I spit and rinse my mouth then washed my face. "The only thing we can do is act as if we're still a couple until they leave."

"Why can't we just tell them that we're over?" I crossed my arms leaning against the wall. I watched his spit so he could talk.

"Do you know how awkward it would be?" He gave me a quick glance. "We'll tell them we broke up but not now, not until they leave.

"We're screwed," I muttered, walking out of the bathroom towards the bed.

"No, we're not." He followed after me. "Just act like we didn't break up, okay?" He suggested.

"That'll be hard." I looked for clean comfy clothes to wear to sleep but all I could find was a pair of shorts.

"Look, we should talk." I could feel his gaze burning a hole in the back of my head.

"We did and it did not end well," I said, talking about the last time we talked which was when I came back home to grab a few of my clothes.

"You can borrow my shirt." He pointed to the one that's neatly folded on top of the dresser. I quietly thanked him, grabbing it. I headed towards the bathroom but Matthew was on my way.

"I need to change." My eyes locked with his. A smirk plastered on his lips.

"Why can't you change here?" He bit the bottom of his lip. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." His smirk grew even bigger.

"Matthew now is not the right time to act like an ass." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Alright, fine." He raised both of his hands up in defense taking a step aside. "Although one way to relieve stress is sex." He dropped his left eyelid in a wink. I scoffed in disgust shoving him out of my way.

"I'm joking! I'm joking!" He tried to come in with me in the bathroom but I already slammed the door in the face. "I wasn't joking about needing to talk though." I rolled my eyes at him for being so damn annoying while beginning to undress.

"We have nothing to talk about, Lee." I could feel his leaning against the wall. He was silent for a second, a smirk grew on my lips.

"Did you just?" I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from laughing out loud at his reaction.

"What? What's wrong, Matthew Lee?"