53. I ain't going to be the only one with a hickey today.

Ooooh ;)

After taking a shower, I changed into some comfy ass clothes such as sweatpants and one of Matthew's shirts that he left one time he slept over then let my hair air dry. I jogged down the stairs and walked into the living room.

My baby was sitting on the couch with the remote on his hand simply switching the channels, looking for something entertaining to watch.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him. My phone was placed on the coffee table that's right infront of him. I walked infront of him and grab my phone looking if I had any notifications.

I felt two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me makin me fall onto his lap.

"Hungry for you." He whispered in my ear, I felt my eyes widen at his little comment. I didn't know how to react. Do I say something back? Or do I just sit awkwardly like a lost puppy?

"Er.. as in hungry for-" Fuck I didn't know where I was going with this. I gulped loudly, I felt his lips kiss my neck passionately. It felt good.

His fingers moved under my shirt to under the hem of my sweatpants. I could tell he was touching the hem of my underwear.

Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? Holy snickerdoodle. I moved uncomfortable on his lap trying to be comfortable, but every time I move, a groan escapes his mouth.

"Babe.." He moaned out after I moved again. I turn my head around to look at him, he had his head held back with his eyes closed and his mouth gaped open.

Is he okay? I tried waving my hand infront of his face. Didn't do anything. Did he fall asleep?

"Are you asleep?" I whispered in his ear, his eyes opened. He looked at me and smirked. It was like a flirty type of smirk and it somehow looked really hot. I moved around again to face him, a groan escaped his mouth again.

"Fuck.." He moaned out. Woah there, tiger. My eyes widen, I realized why he kept groaning out loud. I looked down and gasped. You can almost see the outline of it. Is that my fault?

I may act tough and bad but I'm the inside, I'm innocent as a puppy. The farthest thing I've done was give them a hickey or grind on them. I've never touched someone or let them touch me.

"I-I'm sorry.." I mumbled. I was nervous and didn't know what to do.

"No, no it's okay." He sent me a smile. He run his fingers through his hair, he looks at my eyes then at my lips. He grabs my waist and pulled me closer to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

After kissing for like 2 minutes, he started kissing down my jawline to my neck. He left wet kisses all over my neck, sucking trying to find my sweet spot. When he sucked on my sweet spot, I couldn't help but let out a moan. I felt him smirk and continued sucking and kissing it.

"That's going to leave a mark." I said before moaning out loud again. It hurt but In a good way, it made me feel some type of way. A way that makes me not want him to stop, makes me want him to keep going.

He didn't say anything and focused on giving me a hickey. My hands comb through his hair tugging it a bit. He let out a moan loud as mine as I tugged on his hair.