58: The magnificent plan

I didn't have time to proofread it because I'm a lazy af so yeah :)

August 8, 2016-

I smiled admiring his beauty, how peacefully he sleeps. I have awoken a few minutes ago, I have not move a muscle or even removed my eyes off of my boyfriend who is sleeping next to me snoring softly.

It took me a minute to realize what happened last night, it was an amazing night. Last night made me gain my trust for him even more and love him even more. I feel beautiful and happy, all because of him. He makes me happy.

After smiling and watching him sleep like a creep, I glanced away and look around my room. Our clothes were all over the floor, it was a mess really. Before standing up to clean up, my stomach growled. I patted my stomach, can't wait until breakfast. Then my smile slowly faded away. My stomach. Last night. Mess. Last night. Sex.

I sat up real quick, in the corner of my eyes, Matthew's eyes opened and landed on me with a concerned look. I was frozen, my hand still on my stomach.

"Babe? Are you okay?" He asked sounding worried. His hand lays on my shoulder.

"Did we use protection?" Was the first thing I asked him. I turned to look at his sleepy cute face. He sighed in relief, I gave him a strange look when he started smiling and shaking his head at me. Why is he smiling? Does he think i'm joking? Why is he being cute though? He's always cute, what am I saying?

"I thought something bad actually happened." He sighs patting his chest with his left hand.

"Having a child at a young age is bad! I'm not ready to have a child. Why are you smiling? This isn't funny-"

"Jannalyn. Yes, we did us protection." He points to the used condom lying on top of the wrapper on top of my bedside table. Then it was my turn to sigh in relief.

"Oh." I swallowed the lump in my throat. Then all the nervousness in me were now gone. "I somehow didn't remember using protection." I admitted it.

I noticed his hand slowly come up to my face and brushed his fingers against my cheek

"I was that good." He winks before his lips curl up into a smirk. I furrow my eyebrows praying that the pinkness on my cheeks would go away. I smack him on the arm not saying a word. I didn't bother to deny what he said, he is right after all. He was that good.

I got up from my comfy bed and picked up Matt's shirt from the ground and put it on. He didn't say anything when I took his shirt so then  I made my way to my bathroom to get the day started. I had to get out of there before he would start teasing me about being embarrassed and probably embarrass me more. I heard his footsteps behind me so I didn't bother shutting the bathroom door. I opened the mirror cabinet to take my toothbrush and toothpaste out and brush my teeth first. When I closed the mirror cabinet, the toothbrush and toothpaste fell out of my hands and into the sink when I saw Matthew standing behind me with a mask on.

"What the hell!" I turned around and smacked him even hard than earlier. He started laughing hysterically while rubbing the spot that I smacked. I crossed my arms giving him a death glare.

"Your face!" He pointed at me not taking the mask off but kept laughing. I rolled my eyes at him and turned back around to continue what I was doing before this dick scared the shit out of me.