98 | "You'd always be my valentine."

Authors note: 2 more chapters!! Sadly, there will be no sequel & you'll understand why in the last chapter of this book :(
•••

Warning: contains sexual ass of a content.

Saturday, December 31, 2016-

"Couldn't sleep?" I walked out to the little patio we had in our hotel penthouse we rented. I was dressed in some black comfy leggings and Matthew's shirt I brought with him. I didn't know I brought it at first to our little vacation but it was the only comfy shirt I would always wear to bed. Ryan noticed I was wearing it but he didn't question me at all.

"Nope," I sighed, I stood next to Keegan and gazed at the view of Las Vegas. Last time I checked it was around 2:30 am and it was still very crowded outside. "You too?" I looked over at him. I watched him inhale his cigarette and exhale it out a few seconds before he answered my question.

"I always can't sleep, so this is normal for me." He answered taking another puff. When he exhaled the smoke out, my nose twitched and my mouth craved for it. "So I usually just either smoke a joint or whatever to help me sleep." I nodded understanding him, I couldn't take my gaze off of the cigarette.

"Can I have one?" I licked my lips. He looked over at me and grinned widely.

"Of course." He took the pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and handed me one along with his red lighter. I placed the edge between my lips and lit the other end. I held the cigarette with my fingertips and inhaled and exhaled it a couple of times. "What about you? Why can't you sleep?"

Matthew hasn't spoken to me since our little conversation we had at the pool last night. We all hung out today and just walked around, went out for a few drinks, joined some motorcycle festival, went to circus circus, and just spent time with each other basically. Today was such a long day that I should be fast asleep on the bed I shared with Ryan right now but I'm not. It's weird because my feet were hurting all day from walking a lot.

"Thoughts." He let out an 'Ahh' while nodding. I'm exhausted but I couldn't sleep all because of these thoughts running around in my head.

"Wanna talk about?" I nodded. "It's about Matthew, isn't it?" He smirked, I blushed nodding as I took a another hit. I took a long ass hit that it itches my throat causing me to cough the smoke out.

"I still love him." He was taken back by my answer but we both knew this was going to happen anyway. "I made myself believe that I'm finally over him, but it looks like I'm not. He told me a couple of times that he still loves me and I want to tell him that I do too but I just don't know how."

"What about Ryan? What are you going to do?" I shrugged my shoulders sighing loudly. "Look, I love Ryan, he's been my best friend since I was a little kid. I've known him longer than I've known Luke. So him and I are really close, but you need to tell him to fuck off." Now I was the one who was taken back by his response. I covered my mouth with my palm to keep myself from laughing but I couldn't hold it in. "No, I'm serious. You and Matthew are meant to be. I've known since we met you guys at Coachella. You both are an adorable couple. You guys have the cutest love sorry ever and you shouldn't don't ruin it by making yourself think you love Ryan when really you love Matthew."

"What if Matthew hurts me again, Keegan?" I frowned. "See this is what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid that I'll take him back but then he'll hurt me again."