20. you're grounded!

Damn you're such a difficult little devil. Is it bad that I'm writing this chapter at 3 am in the morning? 😂 it's bc I love u guys

Please comment or vote if you love Matt!!

"Jannalyn Marie jones." I look up making eye contact with my angry and disappointed parents. I blink at them, knowing I'm going to be grounded for the rest of my life. I sigh turning to Matt. I roll my eyes when he mouthed 'good luck shortie.'

I stood up dusting dirt off my pants. I walk up and waited patiently when the police unlocked the cell gate and let me out.

"You are in big trouble." My mother whispered at me through her gritted teeth.

"I know." I pout then exited out of the police station then to the car and drove home without fm saying a word.

Matthew's point of view:

"Matt.." My mother whispered at me looking very disappointed. I look at her rolling my eyes and got up. We exited the police station then to the car. "Do you have an excuse for this?" She looks at me.

"Can we just get home already?" I groan not caring about anything.

"I'm talking to you, Matthew Lee!" She yells at me.

"I don't want to talk right now, mom. I just want to go home and sleep." I say not looking at her.

"This needs to stop now, Matt! You need to respect me. I'm your mother." Are we seriously having this conversation now at 10 pm?

"Respect you?" I chuckle. "Well mom, this 18 years before dad left. You didn't give a single fuck about me." I argued back. "So why would I need to respect you?"

"I raised you to be a successful man, not this! You getting caught by the police making me pay $500 dollars!" She yells.

"You didn't have to mom! You should've just left me there! I would rather be there, stuck for the rest of my life than be here with you." Tears started rolling down her cheek.

"You have no idea how much that hurt, Matthew lee." She shook her head.

"Oh yeah? Well you know what's worst? Having to live 18 years with your own mom not caring about you! But now that dad left, you suddenly care so much about me. Now You know how I felt, but it was 10x worse." Then tears started rolling down, I tried to wipe it away but I couldn't help but sob.

I needed to be alone, so I unbuckle my seatbelt opening the car door.

"Where are you going?" My mom asks me.

"I'm walking home." The in shut the door without saying another word. It would probably take like 30 minutes to get home. I needed someone to talk to so I dialed Jannalyn's number.

"Hello?" She whispers.

"Jannalyn.." I sobbed. I sound like a total over-emotional girl right now, but all I need is my best friend.

"Matt? What's wrong?" She started panicking.

"I just need someone to talk to right now." I clear my throat wiping the tears under my eyes.

"I'm here, Matt.. I'm always here." She whispers sounding worried as hell.

Jannalyn's point of fucking view :) :

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whisper quietly so my parents won't hear me. I just got back from the police station and so now I'm in big trouble that I won't be able to use my phone. Every teenager's worst nightmare, right?

Well it's not really a teenager's worst nightmare once you get used to it. I'm used to it so it's no big deal for me. My parents are the type of parents to ground their child for a whole month and take their phone away, but like after a week. They will give it back because, as the parents say 'You can have it back just because I'm tired of you sleeping around all day and not being productive. And because we'll never know if there's an emergency.'

Those are the exact words my parents tell me, but I'm pretty sure they're serious about me being grounded for 3 weeks.

"its just my mom.. we were just arguing and shit." He sighs clearing his throat. "She told me how she didn't raise me to be like this. Then I went and snapped at her saying that she didn't even give a fuck about me not until dad left."

"Ma-"

"Yes I know that was rude of me but I had to say it! I mea-"

"No, Matt. I wasn't going to tell you that, I was just going to tell you that mayb-" my dad opens the door loudly making me jump and fall to the ground. He stares at me with wide eyes.

"Honey! Jannalyn's using her phone!" He yells. Yes my dad. My dad did just snitch on me.

"Dad! You were suppose to be on my side!" I whispered yelling but accidentally ending the call.

"After what you did? Ha-ha-ha no." He pretends to laugh then squinted his eyes at me.

"Is it true, Jannalyn Castellan??" My mom walks in my room with my dad behind her closing the door.

"Yes." I roll my eyes handing her my phone.

"I'm taking this and this." She takes my phone, my laptop and even my one direction magazines.

"What? That's not fair." I pout.

"Ooh, life's not fair." My father smirked at me also taking my tv remote.

"I can still watch tv you know right?" I laughed.

"Oh not anymore." Then he disconnects my tv to the cable. Then he left leaving me and my mom in the room.

"You're grounded for a whole week." Just a week? "Next week I have another  business trip." She says like she read my mind.

"So no technology device, no one direction magazine, and no Matt." Wait wait what?

"Wait what? What do you mean no Matt?" I gasp.

"It's basically matts fault who got you into this mess. So I don't want him in this house until next week. Got it?" She points a finger at me.

"I got it." I sigh then lay on my bed as she close the door.

No phone, tv, one direction magazine and even my best friend? Now what am I going to do with my life?

Author's note:

This is probably the most boring chapter ever but hey at least I updated! I'm so sorry for updating it so furking long, I just didn't know what should happen next ya kno? Does anyone in here happen to play sims? 😂 bc I do. I've been sitting here for the past 3 days trying to build a nice house but I keep changing my mind. Ugh. Anyways ily :)