No Title

Sophie - Magnus's lost sister
Peter - Alec's "finance"

Alec's POV
"Peter, where are you?" I spoke on the phone. "I'll be there soon, Alec," he answered before hanging up. I sighed glancing at my parabatai who was playing on his phone. "Ahh!" Izzy yelled opening the front door. I glared at her confused before a girl walked in. She had long brown hair with a white crop top and blue skirt. Even I have to admit she was beautiful. "Hi!" She exclaimed. "Soph, calm down," a familiar voice spoke. I sighed quietly as I noticed my ex right next to the girl.
"I'm sorry for intruding but I believe have some questions for the head of the Institute"
Jace laughed making her glare at us. "The head of the Institute is quite busy right now," he smirked. "Jace, I'm right here," I argued. "Alec has a point Jace," the girl replied.
"You know my name?"
"Of course I do. I'm Sophie and I need your help to find Jacob Edwards"
I froze remembering Jacob was still captured but I had no idea if he was still alive or not. Besides, I don't even have Lilly's number so I really can't help much. "Is Jacob even alive? Alec, the last time you heard from him was when-" Izzy started but shut up as I gave her a glare. We don't dare talk about that day. "Don't remind me Izzy," I spoke even though I remembered all of it clearly.
"Yeah, of course"
Jace rolled his eyes before leaving the room. "Jace, wait!" I yelled making him stop in his place. "What, Alec? I have a date with Clary tonight!" Jace argued making me roll my eyes.
"It's only one in the afternoon. Anyway, I need your phone"
"What's wrong with yours?"
"You have Jacob's kidnappers number"
"Oh, of course. Here"
"Thank you!"
Sophie glanced at me then to Jace repeatedly. "Do you guys want anything?" Izzy asked. "No but thank you," Sophie answered before sitting down with Magnus following suit.

Time skip to questions

Sophie's POV
"Who sent you on the mission to save Jacob?" I asked Alec. "My father," he answered.
"Do you remember the first day or is your memory blurry?"
"I remember"
"Explain"
"I had a plan to save Jacob but it went downhill when I came face to face with his kidnapper"
"Who was his kidnapper if I may ask?"
I swear Alec's eyes turned another color when I asked about Jacob's kidnapper. "Alec?" I asked. "Do I have to answer?" Alec asked.
"It'll help us find him if we know the name of the kidnapper so yes you have to"
"It won't help"
"What do you mean?"
"His kidnapper is dead"
"Do you know who took her or his place?"
"Yes"
"Tell us"
"I'll call her instead"
"Sure"

Alec's POV
I sighed grabbing my parabatai's phone to call Lilly Chen. "Hello?" A female voice spoke. "Hi, this is Alec," I replied.
"Lightwood, I'm presuming?"
"Yeah"
"What can I do for you Alec?"
"Is Jacob Edwards still alive?"
"Yes. I'm freeing him tonight"
"What do you want?"
"Nothing"
"How do I know if I can trust you?"
"I'm not Camille, Alec"
I held in a laugh. "How is that relevant?" I asked. "One, no other vampire can be her. Two, she was literally the cruelest vampire ever. And three, everyone feared her," Lilly laughed.
"How are we not best friends?"
"No idea"
Sophie frowned. "What are you two even talking about it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'll see you tonight then," I spoke before hanging up.
"Well?"
"Jacob is alive and she'll be freeing him tonight"
"I meant my other question that you completely ignored but thank you for that information"
"Oh, just some truth"
Sophie glared at me suspiciously. "About some vampire, I'm guessing?" She asked. I nodded. "Alec, I'm home! Oh, we have guests," Peter yelled walking in the living room. "Took you long enough Peter," I spoke before kissing his cheek quickly. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we're in the middle of a conversation," Sophie replied. "But I want to be with my finance," Peter whined. "We'll hang out later, okay?" I suggested.
"Fine"

Time skip

Sophie's POV
"Can't they just be here already?" I asked Magnus. "Soph, you have to be patient," Magnus answered.
"I don't want to be patient anymore!"
"Sophie, they'll be here soon," Alec spoke. "Alec, can you even trust this vampire?" I asked.
"I believe so. If Jace has a female vampires number, she most likely is trusted"
"Was the original kidnapper of Jacob trusted?"
Alec just stared at me for a few minutes. "Alec?" I asked confused. "Not at all," he answered.
"Not even a little?"
"Nope"
I sighed before Jacob came tumbling down with the vampire following almost immediately. "Ow," Jacob groaned pulling himself up. "I'm sorry!" The vampire yelped. "Lilly!!" Jace yelled running to the vampire.
"Hi Jace"
I frowned glaring at Lilly.

Magnus's POV
"Lilly Chen, I never thought you would take over of being a kidnapper," Sophie spoke. I rolled my eyes glancing at Jacob who was fidgeting with his jacket. "Believe me Soph, I didn't even want to but I really had no choice. Nice to see you both found each other," Lilly spoke glancing at Sophie and I.
"It was difficult, Lilly"
Jace frowned with Alec following suit. "What is your relation with Magnus, Sophie?" Jace asked. "He's my lost brother," Sophie answered.
"Lost sister, Magnus? I always believed there would be another sibling at least"
I glared at him shaking my head. "Sure you did. I just found out so it's in my 'what I didn't know in my entire life' list," I replied. "You have a list like that?" Sophie asked.
"Of course Soph"
Lilly just laughed. "What?" I asked. "I thought someone would tell you like your mom or stepfather," Lilly stated making me freeze.
"Right because they loved me, correct?"
"Well yeah"
"Sure because my mom hanging herself because of me being a half demon is considered love. Not to mention my stepfather trying to drown me because I was the one to blame for her death is also considered love. So no they didn't love me"
Everyone just stared at me in shock. "I'm sorry Magnus. I didn't realize," Lilly apologized. I glanced at Sophie who had tears falling down her face but it was Alec who concerned me the most. He was crying with his hand over his mouth and his blue eyes were glowing with sadness. Alec was the only one who didn't push me to mention my past and that was one of the many reasons why I loved him. I broke up with him when he didn't even do anything wrong, he was just trying to save Jacob and met up with Camille every single time. Now he was engaged and I couldn't help but be happy for him. Little did I know that he wasn't really engaged.

Time skip

Alec's POV
I sighed glancing at the window in my bedroom scared to look back. How the hell did I get in this situation?

Two hours earlier
"Alexander?" Magnus asked walking up to me. "If you're here to give me a lecture, you may as well leave," I warned. The next thing I knew was Magnus's lips on mine making me freeze for a while before giving in and kissed back. With a snap of Magnus's fingers, both of our shirts were gone and landed in my bed. Magnus flipped us over so he was on top as I allowed him to take control. It wasn't long until our uncomfortable but relaxing cuddling moment. We didn't wake up until two hours later.

Present

Alec's POV
I sighed glancing at Peter who was on his phone as we waited for breakfast. "Peter Gabriels!" Magnus exclaimed running up to my "finance". "You know my last name?" Peter asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Well of course"
"How?"
"Soph told me"
"Why am I not surprised?"
Peter glanced at me and I knew he slept with Sophie last night. I flashed a smile not wanting to make anyone suspicious of anything. Not even a few seconds later, Sophie walked in looking like a zombie. "Soph, what happened to you?!" Magnus asked. "Didn't sleep well," Sophie lied. "Alexander Gideon Lightwood, we need to have a serious talk!" My dad yelled walking in the kitchen and gave me a death glare. "Dad, what a lovely surprise!" I lied.
"Library now"

Time skip

Alec's POV
"Why are you engaged to Peter Gabriels?! He's a guy Alexander and you need to marry a woman!" My dad yelled. "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm gay and will never love girls?!" I yelled.
"Enough! You will break off the wedding with Peter and marry Ariel Green instead!"
"NO!"
With that, I ran out of the library allowing my feet to take me to a beautiful place of the gardens. I didn't even know I was crying until a hand wiped them away. "Alexander?" Magnus asked sadly. "Leave me," I demanded.
"What happened?"
"I want to be alone"
"I'll leave you alone, just tell me what happened"
"My father still wants me to marry a girl no matter how many times I tell him it'll never happen"
"Alec, what did your dad had to say?" Peter asked running up to me. "Oh, you know, the usual," I sighed.
"I'm sorry, Alec"
"He just won't leave me alone"
"Seriously? Well we both thought this would work"
"I know"
Peter looked up and smiled at Magnus gently. "Hi Peter. How's your wife doing?" Magnus asked annoyed. "You know?!" Peter and I both asked.
"Just recently. Any reason why you faked an engagement?"
"His father wouldn't leave him alone with marrying girls. Then we met about two years ago along with my wife and thought it would be a good idea if Alec was engaged to a man. Of course we had to approve this with his siblings and my wife to agree to us being engaged. Sadly, it didn't work out"
"I see. And Sophie is your wife"
"Yeah"